1

"You've had it easy for too long. It's time to change that."

The flames grew brighter and brighter, drowning him it their blue glow. Anytime now he would be burning. Anytime now he would be dead.

He was ready for death. He was waiting for death. This was all he was good for.

"Foolish, foolish, human. You think I would let you off that easy?" There was a loud, monstrous roar of laughter."No way I'm letting a perfectly capable host out of my sights. You are to become my vessel, human. Be grateful."

This could work, to.

===

"From now on, you will go by Dabi. You will address me as master and do as I say, understood?"

The newly born Dabi nodded.

One week later and his "master" was dead. God, he was so pathetic.

Kill. Kill. Kill.

"This isn't what I want. Dabi, you psycho, get me my compensation!"

Yet anther day gone by.

===

"I've been hearing that this serial killer is quite strong. You must proceed with caution, King," Kurogiri said, stepping over a fallen branch.

"It's okay, Kurogiri," Shigaraki hushed, moving a few branches aside."If I stumble across such a person then it must mean I am reaching the end of the game and the final boss will be ahead."

They both stumbled into a clearing with a small creak surrounded by rocks. It looked a bit off in the thick jungle, a clear flag. There was a body half in the creak, looking almost as if it was dead but the ever slowing rise and fall of its chest.

BODY FOUND!
-> Take
-> Search
-> Leave

Kurogiri looked at the bounty in his hand and back at the body with fervor.

"Is it him?" Shigaraki asked.

"Yes, I believe so, King," Kurogiri replied, giving the paper one last look."This is the serial killer you've been searching for."

Shigaraki clicked his tongue."Seriously?" He kicked the body."Doesn't look too deadly to me."

"What would you like to do, King?" Kurogiri asked.

Shigaraki sighed, staring at the body and then keeling down a bit to get a better look at the man. He looked fairly normal, not like a serial killer at all. But, as Shigaraki was getting up, he noticed something on the mans face. They were scales.

He smirked. It looked like luck was on his side today."Get a portal ready. We're taking him with us."

-> Take

===

Dabi woke up feeling like shit. He had a massive headache and his whole body felt like it had been run over by a carriage multiple times.

He fought the urge to lie back down, sitting up and looking around in question. This was not where he was last. He didn't own such a lavish bed, or such a lavish room for that matter.

"He's awake!" Some weird looking lizard man called loudly, only making Dabi's headache worse.

"Really?! Lemme see him! Lemme see him!" A girly voice called from outside, banging the door open and bouncing inside to see Dabi.

"Who cares about a guy like him?" A man in a black and grey suit said, personality quickly changing."Let me see him too! He must be so scared, lonely, and confused!"

What the fuck. These people were so loud. How annoying. Maybe he should just kill them.

Suddenly, another figure walked into the room. Dabi couldn't even tell if it was a person, it just looked like a thing of black smoke."Who gave you permission to enter?" The man of smoke asked the two that barged in, anger showing in his eyes. The two idiots scurried out of the room without another word."Thank you for watching over him for me, Spinner, you can leave now."

The ugly lizard left and then it was just the two of them. Dabi looked at him. Was this the person that picked him up?

"I'm sorry for the lack of hospitality," the smoke said."My name is Kurogiri. I am the kings advisor."

"King?" Dabi asked."What, am I in some kingdom or something?"

"If you would please follow me, all your questions will be answered shorty," Kurogiri said holding a hand out to the door.

It took every muscle in Dabi's body to stand up but he did it. The quicker this was over the quicker he could leave.

===

Kurogiri led him to a dinky little dining hall with only one occupant. He was creepy looking, hand covering his face, and sat at the end of the table in the center of the room with a single glass in front of him.

Dabi didn't even bother sitting, just going over and standing right in front of him. The man turned a bit in his chair to meet him, one elbow still resting on the table.

"So, what did you want from me, creep?" Dabi asked.

"Such a rude way to address the man who saved your life. And a king, at that." The man seemed irritated."Shouldn't we start with introductions? What's your name?"

"Dabi."

"And I'm Tomura Shigaraki, current king of the Villain Kingdom." The man, ahem, king paused for a bit and Dabi had no idea was he was trying to say. Was he supposed to be awed by that? Shake in fear? King or not he didn't really care.

"You're a Dragon Tamer, aren't you, Dabi?"

Dabi's eyes widened in alarm, hand flying out instantly with smoke coming out and ready to burn this king to a crisp. He wasn't supposed to know that, no one was supposed to know that.

One minute his hand was there and the next it wasn't, small portal cutting off his pursuit and pointing it in a different direction. Dabi tamed his flames with an irritated click of his tongue, withdrawing his hand. Shitty magic always getting in the way.

"So what?" he asked as if he didn't just try an attack him."The fuck do you care, hand freak?"

Shigaraki's whole body shook with irritation but he attempted to cool his anger. Not right now, he needed to lay all his cards out on the table before he could let his true feelings show."I just wanted to confirm it. What's your compensation?" he asked.

"I didn't come here to tell you my life story," Dabi responded instead."I'm leaving."

He turned around and started to walk towards the door. Who cares if this person saved him? He didn't ask to be saved so there was no reason he needed to blindly answer this mans questions. He could go fuck himself for all Dabi cared.

"Stop!" Shigaraki called.

Dabi stopped so abruptly he fell onto the ground. Tired, dirty, and miserable. No way, this man didn't...

"You fucking freak," Dabi groaned from his spot on the ground."You didn't..."

"You think I would just let a Dragon Tamer leave my kingdom so easily?" Shigaraki asked, coming to stand over Dabi."There's no way in hell I would pass up such an opportunity, so I formed a bond with you."

"You were just leading me on the whole time," Dabi realized."You cree-gh!"

Shigaraki kicked him harshly."Just accept it. I'm your Dragon Rider now." Shigaraki held Dabi by the hair, staring at him with a smirk."Don't think you can get away, Dabi."

God, why hadn't he just died back then.