Lexa

i don't have a prompt just imagine

"Y/N i need you to join me now" Clarke spoke, she was trying to make an alliance with the trikru, she thinks Lexa will give in.

"Are you sure about this?" Y/N asked.

"99,9 percent sure" Y/N rolled her eyes and they make their way to the polis.

{...}

"Please Lexa look we need to be allies so the ice nation won't win, i mean your people and my people are strong enough to fight, think about it"

"Clarke... i- god you're so stubborn, i told you that's not going to work"

"Lexa...."

"Commander, i think-"

"Not now titus"

"What does your beautiful company thinks about it?"

Clarke raised a brow and turned to look at Y/N, she just looked around and was confused.

"Wha- wait me?" Clarke nodded.

"Yes Y/N, what do you think"

"Oh... I- commander... i- t-think it could work, i mean we- have our strategies and your people do as well" Y/N gulped as she felt Lexa's eyes on her, she felt intimidated. "It would work, we can achieve many things if we actually work together as one"

"Then it's settled, Clarke come tomorrow we going to start training and also bring her, i wiuld actuallg love to have her right next to me every second" Lexa smiled as she said, she already loves Y/N's company she needs her and her body is asking for her touch, but she knows she needs to go slow, after Costia she can't take any risks.