Spell

[Mikleo's POV]

Sorey and I decided to go on a trip together in a new ruin we found. We saw a bright field of blue flowers I've never seen before. They weren't like the ones from previous ruins we've encountered.

Sorey was super excited about this place "Wow! There are so many crystalized flowers! I wonder why?" he begins to analyze the flowers.

I said "Perhaps there purpose is to protect something?" we began to follow where the small flowers lead. Moments later, we found a really big crystal flower. "This seems like the core of the crystalized flowers." I guessed. It's my first time seeing something this in a ruin.

Sorey asked "You think it might hold a big meaning, what if it has a healing power or purification? It would explain how this ruin stay so organized." he suggested.

I agreed "That's true, most ruins we've encountered are old and sometimes unstable." Sorey smiled at me and patted me on the back.

"Well, let's go. The others are waiting for us in the tavern." Sorey said as he walked ahead of me. Something told me we should leave, but I heard a voice coming from the big flower.

It empty my thought, I became focused to voice coming from the centered core. I felt myself being lured in by the voice. As I got closer to the core, I reached my hand to it a touched it. Everything went blank....

[Sorey's POV]

I turned around and didn't see Mikleo, I thought he was following me. Where could he hav-!?

Suddenly, a blue light light up on room of the ruins. It was the place where we found the core.

"Mikleo!!" I rushed over to the room and found Mikleo on the floor. The flower's core stopped glowing.

What happened here!? I took out a stick and flint out to light up the room. We supplied some before we got here, but I didn't think we'd use it.

I rushed over to Mikleo who was unconscious "Mikleo! Please wake up!" I pleaded as I hugged him close to me. Mikleo's eyes fluttered and he woke up.

I smiled "M-Mikleo, you scared me for a second there buddy... Are you okay?" I asked.

Mikleo stared at me, his eyes were a strange blue color. It wasn't the same purple eyes he had before. Mikleo picked himself up and smirked at me.

"Mikleo?" I said as Mikleo caressed his hand against my face "Hello, Sorey" he greeted me with a strange tone.

I brushed it off "Um, Mikleo. Are you really okay? You seem different." I asked again. Instead, Mikleo just wrapped his arms around my neck and I felt tears against my shoulder "M-Mikleo!?... Why are you crying? Are you hurt?" I asked, I hugged him back as he sobbed against my shoulder.

Mikelo replied with "I'm i love witj you.... It hurts when you get along with everyone we meet... I... I'm sorry, Sorey..." I begin to feel confused from Mikleo's claim. I mean, I didn't know he loves me romantically. But, this isn't like Mikleo...

I gently moved him off me and placed my hands against his face to look at me "Mikleo, you don't need to feel sorry... I had no idea you felt this way..."Mikleo stared at me with a speechless expression.

"Sorey, do you love me?" Mikleo suddenly asked.

I felt surprised by his response. I comfort Mikleo "Hey, I-I do love you... You're my best friend..." he suddenly punched my shoulder "Ow! Why did you-!?" Mikleo shouted "Because you think I love you as a friend! Get real! I'm in love with you! I want to hug, kiss, be together with you forever! I want you to only look at me and no one else..." he confessed and continued to cry.

I felt really dumbfounded by this, Mikleo loves me more than a friend. Hearing him say all that made my heart beat and it made me really happy.

I want to be with him forever too.

"Mikleo..." I called his name as I brushed my fingers against his tears to wipe them away. I hugged him and told him "I love you... I want us to be together forever too. Will you accept that?" I asked.

Mikleo smiled "Yes..." I looked at how happy he was. He was so cute. We stared at each other for a moment. Until our lips touched and we embraced with a kiss. This felt just right, being with Mikleo like this. I finally know how he truly feels about me.

Our kiss broke off as the core started to glow. Mikleo started to glow and a light released itself out of him. I watched it as the beam of blue light went inside the core and it went back to lighting the ruins.

"Huh? Sorey... What happened?" Mikleo was in a dazed, he looked at me and then looked around confused.

"Are you okay?" I quickly asked.

Mikleo replied with "I feel dizzy, but I think I'll be okay.." he said, then he stared at me "Why are you holding me in your arms like this?" he asked with a sour face.

I laughed and said "Because I love you." I kissed him and Mikleo began to panic.

"W-What!? I-I... Y-You...!!" Mikleo stuttered and buried his face in my shirt. Yup, this seems like how the real Mikleo would act like. I'm actually glad it's him.

"Hey, do you love me too?" I asked, Mikleo avoided eye contact "Do I have to say it..." I saw how red he became and smiled.

"I know." I said, then I kissed him again, this time Mikleo kissed back. We held each other a bit more longer before we left. At least we found something special in that ruin.

"Should we tell everyone?" I asked.

"No." Mikleo rejected my idea of tell everyone about the ruin. But he didn't say no to tell everyone about us. Hehe~