Before We Begin

Fyi, this is my first time reading adventure of Sinbad, so I will go YOLO and write this as well I go reading the series too. I just want to know how will I make Alibaba fit in this era.

Before we start, yes, I'm Alibaba trashy fangirl. I want to see him smile, happy and become dependable. WITH A REASON. So, I will make Alibaba OOC's sometimes (or not). I'm actually a SinAli shipper before Kouen pull a canon and shot the ship down like a titanic. The last arc is the one that make me want to write this because of Alibaba and Sinbad moments (what moment? They are killing each other!!!)

(^^^point is I will put some EnAli in this)

And also, I will put other character for the sake of the plot. Some might become OOC for some reason and some may not. But who know right? Oh well. We just have to go with the flow.

This will follow the canon version of SnB before it change 100% into an AU that I will also lost myself. So, put on your seatbelt and sit the heck down because....here, we go!!

Oh right, one question. What should I make Alibaba as? A female or male?

Pro of Fem!Ali
I can make Alibaba as the one whom take Sinbad away from the Brothel. The two always flirt with each other in 'friendly' manner. Sinbad go all overprotective to Alibaba when people began to flirt with her (cuz she is so obliviouse). A nice reaction as we trolled Sinbad. Alibaba bonding with Rurumu, Pipirika and Seredine (and Sharrkan). Interesting background story for Alibaba (+the sooner appearance of old friends).

Pro of Male!Ali
Sinbad and Alibaba go to brothel together. Sinbad the one whom make Alibaba get the most unlucky result of woman in there (a.k.a he the one whom order Elizabeth for Ali). They share a lot of bromance moments thats its hurt. Totally going to died and become cheesy for each other. Sinbad think he didn't need to worry for other steal Alibaba except girls (until my other otps come crashing it). The bonding of Sharrkan, Masrur and Jafar. Different background for Alibaba (but still canon base, and long journey to see old friends).

I will updated (hopefully) next week until you guys finish voting for this. I dun care if its only one person, if theres none. Then I will just go with the flow. Also, pardon my grammar, I will fix it later. I just want to share my (what they told me as an) interesting plot.

Thats all and, see thee in the next chapter, cyaaaa~°