#2

Hazel was at her house and she was going to a party with a friend.She dressed like this *picture*

She got her stuff and texted her friend saying "hey,can I bring Grayson with me??" Her friend replied "yeah sure I don't mind" You smile soflty and texted back saying "thanks, I will be there in a few" after you send that message,You texted Grayso...

She got her stuff and texted her friend saying "hey,can I bring Grayson with me??" Her friend replied "yeah sure I don't mind" You smile soflty and texted back saying "thanks, I will be there in a few" after you send that message,You texted Grayson saying "Hey babe,Get ready we are going to a party:)" Hazel gets in the car and drive first to her friend house to pick her up.Grayson replies saying "Oh okay,I will get ready real quick" You keep driving and you get to your friends house waiting for her.Hazel honked and her friend grace hurried then says getting in "hello hazel!" She smiled softly.You smiled back softly and say "Hey,We are gonna pick up Grayson if you don't mind can you go in the back?.." you say with puppy eyes and grace giggles saying "fineee" you smiled and cheers softly "yayyy!!love you!" Grace answers back "love you too"
*Few minutes later*
You picked up Grayson and when he gets in you and him kissed soflty saying "hey" to each other.Grayson put h

is seatbelt on
*you guys get to the party*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the end I kinda gave up whoops😅