Oh well

Vlidia has 2 bff's and luckily, they were all studying in E.M.U.

Xylane Deveraux was her very first bff, they've known each other since they were 6 years old. They both became friends with Eden Raye Smith ( 2nd bff ) when they were 9 years old. Xylane or " Xy " is from a rich family while Eden Raye or " Den-Den " / " Ey " is not that rich but she is popular....

Her 2 bff's have a major crush on Chris Jiso or " Jis " they were head over heels for him! And by that, they were really curious why their bff Vlidia Hacy or " Ia " / " Acy " / " Ace " were not only hating on him but also is mad at him. They kept forcing Ia to like him but, it was no use. Whnever they'd talk about Chris... Ia'd be out of place. They would try and get near to Chris and leaving Ia left alone.-Another reason why Ia is mad at Chris... She's jealous of him. She thinks he's taking her bff's away from her.

Moreover, Chris here, have 3 best buds... who were also studying in E.M.U. first, Jaceon Mike Harvey or " Jace " - his friend since 5 years old... then Angelo Phillips or " Anj " and ... David Dawson or " Dave " both became his friends since 11years old. Coincidentally, his best pals were very over Ia too!