Rei x Reader

~Movie Night~

*y/n's POV*

I was just in my room, lying down the bed and bored af. I didn't know what to do until I heard the doorbell ring. I got up and hurried to the door.

once I opened the door I was happy enough to see Rei. 

"Rei!!!" I exclaimed and glomped on him that almost made him fall. "wait, what happened? why are you so suddenly happy to see me?" he asked in shock and I pulled away to look at him. 

"what? you mean every time I see you I'm not happy?" I questioned him with a pout. "ah, no! that's what I meant.." he trailed off and looked for a reason but I just pushed it away.

"well whatever. what are you doing here?" I asked. "oh, right. I was kind of feeling.. lonely.. so I decided to watch some movies with you!" he stated while getting embarrassed saying that he felt lonely. I giggled at that.

"sure, come in." I said and cleared the way for him to come inside the house. 

"so, what are we watching?" I asked while closing and locking the front door. he looked at me with a determined.. smirk? I think, and dragged me to the couch as he sat me down while I just watch what ever he was doing.

he turned the t.v on, turned the lights off, grabbed a blanket that appeared of out nowhere, put all the snacks he bought out, and finally sat down beside me as the movie played.

I was thinking it was a romance movie but I was wrong. I'm probably gonna wake all of my neighbors in the middle of the night.

--

"WAAAAHHH!!!" I screamed in terror while holding on to Rei who was enjoying the movie. we were watching the 'Insidious' and obviously it was a horror movie.(a/n: lol '^o^)

"waAaAaAaAhHhHhHHH!!!" I screamed again and I'm sure that the neighbors are super pissed right now. 

minutes passed and movie ended already. I was laying on the couch, dead. Rei can probably see my soul going out my body. he laughed at my current state.

"was the movie that scary?" he asked and chuckled. I sat up and just stared at him with a pout. "sorry sorry, you're just too cute and funny at the same time." he said and chuckled even more as I got flustered at his statement.

he suddenly glanced to the clock and I did the same. it was already midnight. 

"it's about time I go back home." he stated and stood up. "you're going already?" I asked and pouted at him. he saw this and blushed a little.

"y-yeah.. I-I'm still not comfortable st-staying over night at you house." he stated while looking away. I giggled at his flustered state. 

"alright, can we go on a date tomorrow?" I asked and gave him the puppy eyes. he hesitated for a bit but gave in with a sigh. "alright." he answered and I jumped up and down the couch like a child. I noticed him chuckling at me.

"then, I'll see you tomorrow." I said once I stopped and got off. "ok." he said and headed out as I followed to see him out. 

"be careful." I said holding the door. "I will. you have goodnight's rest, alright?" he stated and I nodded with hums. he finally left as I closed and lock the door again.

 I was heading to my room when I remembered the movie and chills went down my spine until I heard a sudden thud in the kitchen that made me sprint towards my room and hide under the covers.

how am I supposed to sleep peacefully!!!!!!

--

a/n: lolololol. hope you enjoyed~! comment for any mistakes, thanks!