1 - My Normal Life

Well Hello my name is Lee Seran im a 17 year old girl and tbh im just a normal girl there is nothing special about me. I live in a normal house, i have a normal family and some good friends. As i said totally normal and boring yeah i know.
-
I woke up to the sound of my alarm ugh i hate mondays they are the worst i thought while turning of the alarm. I got out of bed and quickly got to the bathroom to take a shower. After i finished getting ready i grabbed an apple on my way out, i was late as always and I had to catch a bus. Even tho im always late i somehow always manage to catch the bus. Pretty impresive right? In the bus i just put my headphones on and jammed to some kpop. I walked towards the door to our classroom and barely got in before i heard someone shout my name. I turned to her "Kim minjoon im right here there is no need to shout" i laughed at her. "Sorry but this is something really important" she smiled at me and came over to my table. Minjoon is my best friend and we tell eachother everything well almost everything. "Can i please have your brothers phone nummer" she looked at me with puppy eyes. "Minjoon i know you like my brother but I can't just give you his number" she pouted but nooded understanding.
-
The day went pretty fast and before i knew it the last class was over. As usually me and Minjoon rushed outside because we both had to take a bus home. When we got out i stopped when i saw a familiar car i ran over to it and my brother stepped out. He smiled at me "Hey sis" he said and pulled me into a hug i looked behind me and saw Minjoon looking at us. Youngjae my brother is 4 year's older than me and he live alone so im pretty surprised to see him. "Do you need a ride?" he afsked i smiled "If you have time and if we can drop my friend of also" he smiled at us "get in"
-
My mom wasnt home so i just quickly rushed into my room and turned on my laptop. My favourite YouTuber DailyFelix posted today, he post every second day. I followed him nearly since the beginning and he could always put a smile on my face let's just say i love him alot okay.
-----
Authors note - Hey guys so this os the first Chapter yaaay :))
Im really sorry if there is any grammar or spelling errors english is not my first language:)
But yeah i hope you like this chapter Even tho its not that good im still learning to write good fanfics