4 - I think I love him

Its been a few weeks and I keep meeting Felix its a bit weird but to be honest i dont mind it. Most days i just go directly home except the days i work or that was before. Now im actually often together with Felix or Minjoon after school sometimes its the three of us together.
-
I quickly packed my stuff together and walked out of the classroom. I walked towards the school door when Minjoon catched up "Why the rush?" She said with a smile "Are you meeting up with Felix?" she asked. But before i could answer she interupted me "No dont answer i know you are" i smiled "Well im actually also meeting up with some one" she said and her smile widened. I really wanted to know who it was but something told me i wouldnt get an answer.
-
I sat down on the park bench with my headphones on i opened my phone to put on some music. I shuffled my playlist and leaned back and closed my eyes while waiting for Felix. When i opened my eyes again Felix stood right in front of me "Come on" he said and quickly took my hand. "Were are we going" i said after 10 minutes "We are almost out of the park" i complained. Felix just kept pulling me with him but suddenly stopped and i almost bumped into him.
-
We just ate the dinner he prepared i'll admit he is a really good cook. Now we were laying on the blanket my head on his chest while he was playing with my hair. I closed my eyes and didnt notice him looking at me or actually almost studying my facial features. I opened my eyes and saw a old couple walk past us they smiled looking at us. When they walked a way i looked at Felix "They proberbly think we are a couple" he nooded and laughed. Well i understand why they proberbly thought so and I wish they were right.
-
I just got home and i was laying on my bed scrolling through my private instagram
You have a new following request
@Felix.lee wants to follow you confirm or delete
I quickly pressed confirm and requested to follow him to. I had gotten a message from Minjoon so i went out of instagram and opened my messages

Minjoon<3
So how was your date?

You
It was NOT a date but what about your date?

Minjoon<3
Stop lying to yourself
But mine was actually really good😍

You
Im happy to hear<3
I answered with a smile im happy Minjoon really deserve someone sweet who treats her right. I wonder who it is i closed my phone and went to the bathroom to have a shower.
-
Three days later Youngjae waited outside the school again. Me and Minjoon saw him as soon as we walked outside the school. Well actually it wasnt just Youngjae he was surrounded by girls. I looked at Minjoon was there a glimpse of jealousy om her face. I thought she moved on what about that guy she went on a date with. When Youngjae saw us he wawed and walked towards us. I gave him a hug before going over to his car he agreed to drivning Minjoon home. He actually agreed before i even asked him.
-
My phone buzzed it was a message from Minjoon.

Minjoon<3
I need to talk to you about something

You
Your not moving are you??!!

Minjoon<3
No dont worry

You
Speak up girl

Minjoon<3
Well its about your brother

You
Let me guess he is the guy you've been going out with?

Minjoon<3
WAIT how did you know OMG did he tell you!?

You
Ahaha nope im just good at guessing

Minjoon<3
Before i only liked him but now i think i love him wait i know i love him

You
Aww that's to sweet i ship you guys already!! That's why he looked at you that way OMG

Minjoon<3
So its okay with you?

You
OF COURSE IT IS!! <3

Minjoon<3
Thank god<3
Now we only need to get you and Felix together:)

I shook my head at Minjoon's last message Felix has no feelings for me has he?
-----
(a/n) - New chapter again woow im so active on this story actually
So the title was about Minjoon not Seran.
Does Felix has feelings for Seran or is it just Minjoon who think's so?