Mothers day special chapter!!

(This is not apart of the story!! Just wanted to make a Mother's Day special one! Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there! ~K)

*Severus snape*

Hadrian woke me up early in a happy mood, "come on, handsome. Wake up! We have to get to the manor!"

"Why? I want to sleep!" I whine back to my dominant. "I know, love but today to Mother's Day and I have something special planned for Natalia," my mate says back.

Letting out a sad sigh, I get up and dressed. Of course it was going to be about Natalia. I shouldn't be upset but I am, she's pregnant with MY mates little one and I'm not.

I walk out of our room and see my mate pretty much bouncing in his place. I couldn't help but smile and grab his hand, "ready?"

Hadrian nods and we walk through the flow, straight to the manor. My dominant leads me to the dinning room. The room is beautifully decorated in silver, green and red. Red and green hearts are magically floating with the words 'best mother' shinning in silver. A beautiful silver banner is up with Natalia's name in red glitter and.. And my name in green.

My eyes start to tear up and I don't even see or hear everyone quietly enter the room. Natalia walks up to me and we both turn around at our names being called. "Happy Mother's Day!!" Everyone shouts. My handsome dominant walks to both of us.

He kisses Natalia on her cheek and then kneels down to kiss her swollen stomach, "my beautiful best friend, you are the mother of my first child and my first ever friend. I'm so happy that I have had the wonderful chance to know you growing up. I grow up protecting you and loving you, now I get to be the father of your first child. You will be an amazing mother to our little one and I'm so thankful that saved you that horrid night. I wouldn't wish anyone else to be the carrier of my first child. Thank you for being that person and for being my best friend." Natalia tears up at his little speech and gives him a big smile. He gets up and kisses both her cheeks before walking in front of me.

Hadrian kisses me deeply and then kneels down kissing my flat stomach, "my beautiful submissive, I have hurt you in a horrible way but I have loved you in ways that I hope you will never be able to doubt my love for you. You are my mate and even though you are not with child, you will be in the future. I hope that today of all days you feel loved and cherished, for you are my greatest treasure. The love of my life, the beauty that I have fallen for time and time again, my rock when I need it, my ray of sunshine on my darkest of days. I hope to one day see you with a beautifully swollen stomach, swollen with our little one. One I will love no matter what and with the same love as my oldest daughter. I will love you till my last breath and even after that." I tear up at my mates beautifully spoken speech and kiss him with everything in me.

After that we hall dance and eat. Having a great time.

~~~
I know that Natalia should have already had her baby but this but to fit what I want to say, she had to still be pregnant. That why I said this chapter doesn't fit along with the story time line. Hope y'all liked it, remember
Like
Comment
And
Keep readin!!😘😘😘
Love you all
~K