1. HIS LIFE

My father once taught me how to use a gun. How to defend myself if anyone wanted to hurt me. But then I realize that I could use gun's, to frighten people. I could feel so powerful with guns and have control over people when I want them to do something. Yet father always said "to be fair and not fun." To be fair was to be a compromise person. To keep something half and half. Not to be  fun meaning, that people could take advantage of your time.

Now that I am 26 years old. I could defend myself more and more. My father was a junk from the beginning. I was his alliance all along. Distracting his clients, while he sneaks up behind them and end their suffering. Even though their lives were perfectly fine, they just didn't respect him as much as he wanted.

Whenever he ended someone, he'd place a flower, just a regular red flower and leave it on their body. He'd leave a flower and a handkerchief. I never knew why, I just found it stupid. Because maybe the FBI May find his finger trace or anything that could identify him. And so mine was different from his.

If I am with a client who hasn't been honoring me as I wanted to me. Then I would give them a single flower that represents them. Whether it's dead or Alive. And once they look up at me, thanking them for their mercy, I'd pull the trigger and walk away. Leaving the body be and not leave a trace in it.

Lesson be learn. Learn how to shoot and you'll be strong. If not, you'll be a peasant who is someone's next victim. Who knows, I could kill a mother who has a child waiting for her.

I have killed men and woman. Mother and father's who haven't been paying me. Paying me the money I use to pay my workers for scarifying their live and privilege. They could get caught and be thrown in jail and I wouldn't care.

I'm dull, I'm numb. Always had been.

"Sir, Someone is here to see you."

One of my workers, Ryan said to me. I walked towards him and he lead me down stairs to the lower basement. To reveal a woman, no child in her late teen years. Broken clothes, and messy hair.

"What did this darling do to get here?"

I asked, they told me she snuck into our shed and stole one of our weapons. They never said why or how she'll use it. So then, Ryan lifted the bag that was over her head to reveal her messed up face.

"Mother never taught you that stealing was bad?"

I pouted at the young girl.  She spatted at me, I jumped a bit at her action and she smirked at me. I wiped the spit off of my face.

"I wanted to end my suffering because you have ruined everything for me! Killing my aunt! Than Uncle!"

She screamed out, I smiled and walked out. Giving her the remaining five minutes. I soon returned. And gave her a single pink rose. Places it on her lap and walked back.

"Why are you giving me a rose?"

She trembled. Shaking.  Tearing up. I turned around around and pointed my gun at her. She begged everything in her power to stop me like 'please stop I'll do anything!" Or 'please please you can't kill a young kid!" But they were all blurred out.

I soon pull the trigger and hit her neck. And soon she was out. Looking down at the flower, it was covered in blood. Now I kill men, woman, mother, father and children.

Daniel James Howell, Daniel is what they call me.