Author's Note

First, and for most, I give my praise and Thanksgiving, to our Lord Father, for giving me this  ability of writing. For knowledge and wisdom, for guidance and protection. For everything, from the biggest to the smallest blessing that he gave me. Thank you Dear Lord God.
You're the best po talaga!

Second, I apologize for the late, late, update (to late that would make you feel I won't write anymore 😂) I am so sorry. Hindi na ako magdadahilan dahil lang gusto kong e-justify yung pag-uupdate ko ng matagal. What's important is that I'm sorry about it, but I cannot do anything to avoid it because I am only human, and I have a life outside wattpad. Sinabi ko bang hindi ako magdadahilan? 😂😂 Tho, I appreciate so much, your patience in waiting for my UD, it really makes my liver swell twice its original size.

Third, I would like to extend my thanks to those who added TRP into their reading lists, I really do, appreciate it. Also to those, who are voting consistently, you guys roooock!!

Thank you also to those who were dropping down gorgeous comments to every chapters, to their flattering words! You're amazing folks! To those who messaged me their sweet comments, hugs and kisses, sweethearts!

At sa lahat ng nainis kay Raffa, nabwiset kay Lian, napangiti ni Uvic ( na kasali na sa main cast sa book 2) sa lahat ng nakarelate sa mga banat ni Wenna. Salamat po!! Sobraaaaa!

Magkikita pa po kayo ulit 😆😂😂💪 💪💪 tiwala lang talaga!

Well, what else could I say? Thank you everyone!

To GOD be all the Glory!

-ooOMEGAzz-