Jaeden-Babysitting

I was called in for a babysitting job. My mom dropped me off at the address I was supposed to babysit for today.

I rang the doorbell and a woman answered.

"You must be Y/N!" she smiled.

"Hi Ms. Martell, yes I am!" (Jaeden's mom's last name is Martell because I think his parents divorced. I'm not so sure yet.)

"Come right on in!" she insisted.

I walked inside the house and looked around and then I saw a guy around my age and a toddler. The guy looked at me and it looked like he had a crush on me.

Ms. Martell gave me some rules for babysitting her son, the toddler. She left and I played with the toddler for a bit.

"Can I join?" said the voice behind me.

I turned around to see the guy around my age smiling.

"Sure," I said smiling.

"I'm Jaeden."

"Y/N."

We shook hands and stared at each other for 2 seconds and played with his little brother. We stole quick glances at each other every time we either laughed or smiled.

He's kinda cute, I thought.

Jaeden helped me out with feeding his brother and struggling with the crying. When it finally got quiet, I sat down on the couch and texted some of my friends.

Night came and I tucked the little guy in bed and said goodnight as he fell asleep. Now, it was just me and Jaeden.

"So umm, what do you want to do now?" I asked.

He shrugged, "I have some ice cream in there if you want some."

"Yeah sure."

We fixed up some ice cream and talked about stuff and laughed at some random things.

"Hey, if you're not available for babysitting one day, maybe we could hang out sometime?" he asked.

"Jaeden, are you asking me out?"

He blushed "Maybe?"

I chuckled "I'd like that."

He smiled and continued eating his ice cream until his mom came home and paid me.

"We had a pretty great time. Looks like I'm gonna hang out with someone anytime soon," I said looking at Jaeden.

"That's good. Well here you go," she said giving me the money I needed "thank you so much for babysitting. I hope you'll be back soon."

"Call me whenever you need me Ms. Martell. I'll be there. See you later! Bye Jaeden," I said smiling at him.

He waved as I closed the door. I blushed just thinking about how it would be if I wasn't just the "babysitter" to him.

AWWWW!! This idea just popped into my head after thinking about Jaeden. I mean, what? 😂

~Shantaria 🎈