Chapter 1

I was walking home from a bar with my good friend Niall. We were both intoxicated.

"That girl was so hot." Niall says.

He's talking about some girl he made out with at the bar. His typical Saturday night. I'm pretty sure he's talking to three different girls currently. And they all don't know about each other.

"She was okay." I said.

She wasn't all that attractive.

"I guarantee tomorrow when your sober and she texts you you're gonna see the difference." I chuckled a bit.

"Nah." Niall said. "She's hot."

***

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

I awoke to the sound of Niall yelling.

I chuckled to myself. He probably seen a picture of the girl from last night.

He stumbles out of his room and the look on his face was priceless.

"Why would you let me get this girls number?!" Niall was so shook.

"Why would you let me kiss her?!"

I couldn't help but laugh.

"I think she has a penis." He showed me the picture and zoomed up on her crotch area.

"Oh yeah, that's definitely a penis." I said.

"AHHHHHH!" He screamed, dropping his phone and ran to the bathroom.

"I MUST BRUSH THE TEETH!" He screams from the bathroom.

I couldn't stop laughing.

"I told you you'd feel different the next day!" I yelled through laughs.

"You shut up!" He yelled back.

"Ahh Niall." I mumbled as I walked into the kitchen. I opened up the fridge and got a bottle of apple juice.

I sipped on it.

Me and Niall basically live together. He's either sleeping over at my place or I'm sleeping over at his. We're always together.

He walked into the kitchen and had a disgusted look on his face.

"Gimme that." Niall grabs the bottle of apple juice from my hands and takes a long gulp, finishing it.

"Are you gonna tell Hillary you kissed that girl last night?" I asked, kind of mocking him a bit.

"Hell no. She doesn't need to know that." Niall said, leaning against the kitchen counter.

"But she's your main chick. Shouldn't she know?" I asked still thinking of what happened last night.

All I wanted to do was laugh but I kept my composure.

"Nah." He shook his head. "I might tell Danae because she's the third chick and it's less serious so she'll find it amusing."

I chuckled.

"Call her on speaker right now." I said.

Niall shrugged. "Okay." He says. "Oh wait I dropped my phone in the living room."

He went to go grab it quickly.

"Your crazy!" I yell.

"So are you!" He yells back, jogging back into the kitchen.

"Okay let's call Danae." He says as he dials her number.

The phone rings a couple times.

"Hello?" Danae said.

"Hey pretty." Niall says.

"Hiii." She hums into the phone.

I covered my mouth trying not to laugh.

"Okay so last night me and Ava went out..." Niall stops talking for a second.

"And?"

"I kissed this girl.." he's waiting for her reply.

"Oh my god what happened?" Danae instantly gets interested.

"Turns out she has a penis." Niall explains.

I burst out laughing including Danae.

"Am I a better kisser then her?" Danae says obviously mocking him.

"Yes, oh my god. Your an amazing kisser. The thing was though I was so drunk I thought she was like a goddess but no the next day.. hell nah. Ava told me this would happen." Niall said.

"Well I'm glad I'm a good kisser." I could basically hear her smile through the phone. "But your mental Niall."

Niall laughed.

"I've gotta go though, pretty." Niall cuts it short. "Thought I should call and tell you the funny story."

Danae chuckles. "It was a fantastic story."

"Yeah haha."

"Anyways, bye Niall." Danae said.

"Bye Danae." I yell into the phone.

"Bye Ava." She chuckles.

"Okay. Bye pretty. Make plans soon." Niall said.

"Okay."

"Okay."

Then the line went dead.

Me and Niall burst out laughing again.

We couldn't help it.

***

It was the end of the day. Niall and I decided to go to Harry's flat to drink. Yes we're gonna drink on a Sunday.

"So, what have you guys been up to?" Harry asked as he passed both of us a beer.

"Niall's been kissing transgender women at bars." I said, filling Harry in.

Harry's eyes knotted together in confusion.

"So you're into that kinda thing now?" Harry asked.

Niall's mouth dropped. "No." He said defensively. "I only found out she was trans the day after I kissed her."

Harry chuckled.

I took a swig of my beer.

"What about Ava? What have you been up to?" Harry asked.

I shrugged. "Nothing really. Same old thing. Working not working.. and so on and so forth."

"Not kissing any boys?" Harry chuckles.

"Nope." I said, popping the p.

"Why don't you date Niall?" Harry puts that out there.

I instantly laughed.

"like that'll ever happen." I said, making eye contact with Niall.

"No, seriously. You two have been friends for years. Maybe you two should pursue something more?" He said.

I sigh.

"Whatever, Styles." I rolled my eyes and took a sip of beer.

"How about this." I began.

I turned to face Niall.

"I heard you're a player so let's play a game."

He looked confused.

"Let's sweet talk. Let's play fight. Let's talk to each other twenty four seven. Let's tell each other good morning and good night everyday. Let's take walks together. Let's give each other nicknames. Let's hangout with each other's friends. Let's go on dates, like proper dates. Let's talk on the phone all night long. Let's hold each other. Let's kiss and hug... and the first person to fall in love first, loses." I said, waiting for his answer.

He smirks at me. "You're on."

N/A

Tell me if I should continue this? :)x