Moving In!!

This story will contain: violence, blood, killing, cursing/swearing, and more. I will put warnings before anything that isn't listed..

"THE JESTER HAS ARRIVED!!" Jon yells as he kicks the door down. " Jon?! " Nick, Ashlie, and Cory say in union. "YEP I'M HERE YOU THOUGHT I WAS DEAD BUT NOPE!" Jon continues to yell. Ashlie was a crying mess, Cory was in shock along with Nick. Ashlie hugs Jon and says "I'm so happy you're alive!" Jon was happy he was too. " Were is Tommy? You guys should thank him he helped me." Little did they know..

"I don't know..Hey Cory go get Tom and everyone else." Nick said Cory nodded and headed to the stairs. Everything was fine until they heard Cory scream. Ashlie dashed up stairs and found out why Cory yelled...... In Tom's room there was blood smeared on the wall, the floor, Tom's desk had scratch marks.... His mask it was on the floor bloody. "Please let this be a prank.." Ashlie says as she picks up Tom's mask. " W-Where's the bod-dy?" Cory asks behind Ashlie. "I...I don't know, Tommy could be pranking us b-but I really doubt it this looks real, and only one thing that c-could clarify it.."

Ashlie screamed Nick's name so he could come. Nick came and his smile dropped at the sight "L-Lick the wall Nick." He nodded, Nick was a vampire so he could tell, he picked the wall where the blood was then froze. (-en gargon I'm sorry) "T-That's real blood alright.." They couldn't do anything. He was dead, or for all they knew he was. UNi came out of his room, which was next to Tom's
"Hey guys, what's wrong?" Cory couldn't explain it he was crying too much. " T-To-Tommy" UNi was straight up confused (straight up gay ok I'll stop now) why was Cory so sad?

"Cory..Speak to me...Stop crying.." UNi said while wiping Cory's tears. Cory grabbed UNi's hand and pulled him down to his level "Uhh...C-Cory?.." UNi says blushing like the tomato he is. "CORY. KISS UNI. NOWW. PLEASE." Ashlie screamed." Chill Ash I'm not gonna kiss him. I need to know he is listening to me.." Cory took a deep breath and said "Tommy's dead, UNi." Now UNi was tearing up "T-Tommy was annoying, yes but not even he deserves this!" Now Cory wiped UNi tears " Hey UNi, Jon is downstairs if you wanna talk to him. " UNi was even more confused. "B-But isn't he dead too?" Nick shook his head "Nope, He should be waiting for us down stairs. I'll go now." When Nick went down stairs Jon wasn't there...

"Jon? Bud? Where are you?" Nick calls out. Nick goes to the kitchen, No Jon. Nick goes to the living room, No Jon. Nick heads outside and hears.... Giggling? "Jon?!" Nick hears Jon say hush and go. " Hey Nick!! Whatcha doing here?! " Nick walked up to Jon. "Yeah.. I could ask you the same thing..." Jon rubs the back of his neck "Well...heh heh I-" Jon gets interrupted by a familiar voice. "Because of me Nick!" A four year old sounding girl spoke. "Shelby?!" Strange why was everyone showing up here?.. "Me and Jon came here together!" Shelby said, Jon sighed, " Yeah we have nowhere to go so we travel everywhere..together, we are all we have." Jon teared up.

When Nick heard what Jon said he immediately hugged him then Shelby. "G-Guys stay here." Jon and Shelby were confused " What do you mean? " Shelby asked "I want you guys to stay here, live here with us." Shelby was crying out of joy and Jon looked like he was gonna burst out of happiness. "N-Nick if you're lying-" Nick squeezed the heck outta Jon. "Why would I lie to you? Stay for as long as you want we have tons of space, like TONS, it's pretty empty...sadly."

One gone before anyone did anything. Can Tommy come back?
Will he?Everyone seems innocent but there is still a murderer on the loose. Who killed Tommy?Why was he first?

695 words. fml. I'm lonely as hell.