What Happened?

*-~We are at Don.~-*

"Don! What did you do to Shelby?!" Ashlie asked. " Well, she talked to much" Don said still holding the tape. "Can I have the tape?" Cory says tapping Don's shoulder, Don shrugged and have it to him. "So, am I gonna get food?" Don asked Ashlie. Ashlie nodded and waved him over to where she was, Don went. "Eat in the dining room. You should know where it is." Ashlie told him, giving him a plate of food. Don sat down, "Where's UNi and Dawn?" Ashlie turned to him "None your business.."

*-~TO THE JON OF TOILETS*-~

Jon awakes in a rusty lab, his head spinning, everything blurry. "Jon? Are you awake?" DDawn asked heading towards him. " Y-Yeah.. " DDawn smiled. "Good! You're not dead! Do you feel any side effects?" Jon tried to get up, " Uh- Well everything's blurry, my heads spinning, and I'm tired.. " DDawn helped Jon walk out the lab "Okay. Anything else?" Jon focused.. "N-Not really, I feel sore though.." DDawn continued to help Jon, "Sore?" Jon steadied his walking, "Yeah my arms and legs are sore, numb almost." Now they where at the mansion, DDawn opened the door and let Jon fall on the couch. "Alright thanks for being a subject Jon." Jon looked at DDawn leaving then Delby entered.

"Hey! Um Delby is it? When can I go home?" Jon asked, Delby turned her attention to him. "My name is literally your best friends but with a 'D' in front. And I don't know, everyone seems to like you here." It was true everyone likes Jon there, DDawn has a test subject, Jon talks to DUNi about UNi, Everyone was so nice, Jon was too. "I'd suggest you go when you can actually walk.. " Dommy says coming in, Delby nodded agreeing with him.

I made this short for a reason..next chapter I has a idea..

327 words (why do I still out word count in?)