Imagine #1: waterballoon war

It was a hot, sunny day outside as you relax with your boyfriend, Ryan
"Ryan,STOP IT!" You yell, laughing as you try to avoid getting hit by the water balloons Ryan was throwing at you.
"NEVER!" He yells back. He gets another one and chucks it at your head. You let out a scream and duck your head just in time.
"Hey! Are you trying to kill me or something?" You say, glaring as you watch him as he burst out laughing.
He calm down little after a few seconds.
"Maybe." He replys, smirking as he stops chuckling. You stick out your tongue and start walking back inside, him slowly trail behind.
"Aw, cmon doll, i was just having some fun." He says and wraps his arms around your waist. He rest his head shoulder and grins at you. "Theres no need to be a downer."
You roll your eyes and look over at him. "A downer that almost got killed." You mumble, smiling a little.
He shake his head a little and chuckle. "You wouldn't have been killed." He say as he turns you around. "Your just being a drama queen."
"A drama queen that was almost killed." You add in a 'matter of fact' kind of tone. You wrap your arms around his neck and smile. He laughs and pulls you closer.
"Ya ya, whatever." He lays his forehead on yours. "I love you, you know that right?" He says, smiling as he look into your eyes.
"Ya i do, and i love you too." You say, giggling. "But that doesn't mean i won't get my revege." You pull out a water balloon you've been hiding and smash it on his head.
"Oh you're gonna get it now." He says, picking you up. He heads towards the pool and throws you in.