Chapter 7

•Fanny•
I got out of my room to check if Selena's fine. But... " Well done. Now,clean off that trash. " I found her body,lying on the ground. I forced my lips to smile but I couldn't. " Thank you... " was all I could utter. " Thank you for all the years that you stayed by my side. " I watched her body,being dragged away out of the mansion while I was at the side... Crying but couldn't make a sound.

" Farewell,my dearest friend. "

•Karina•
The news has arrived. It was all about Selena's death,my one and only sister's death... I layed down on my bed,trying to recall all of our moments back then when we were still younger.

" Sis! Take a look at this. " Selena said while smiling. " What is it? " I walked towards her. I looked around to see what she has prepared but I can't see anything. She then began to form an orb with both of her hands. Selena then hits the target with the orb she just made then it made a big impact. " Impressive. " I clapped my hands. " I did it,sis! " I was very proud of her back then. She never fails me. And she would never do.

" Karina? " A familiar voice of a male can be heard. " I stood up to open the door. As I opened it,I found Estes. " What brings you here? " I asked him. " Heard about the news? " " Yes.. " He smiled at me as he ruffles my hair. " Don't worry about it too much. What done is done. You won't be able to bring back the past. " Estes held onto the doorknob,getting ready to close it again. " So,I'll get going now. I better do a lot of work. " He sighed. But before he was able to leave,I hugged him... As tightly as I could. " Thank you... " I uttered as my tears rolled down through my cheeks. He then hugged me back which made me smile. He didn't say a word but instead he removed his arms around me.  " Now now... Take a rest. I'll be sending you to a day off tomorrow. " I nodded my head as a response. He waved goodbye as he left the room. I sat down on my bed. " I guess I should just rest for a bit. Can't skip jobs even just for a day. " I layed down on my bed then began to close my eyes.

•Miya•
" Miya... " That voice... " Miya.. Wake up. " I opened my eyes to see who it was. " Finally... You woke up. " I was at a lost for words when I saw a beautiful familiar maiden in front of me. She has straight blue hair. The lass was pretty familiar.. I think I know who she is. " Freya..? " I replied. She just smiled at me. " I'm back. " She's back? What does she mean? " What do you mean? " I asked her. " I'm alive,Miya. " She smiled once again. She was about to hug me but then...

I opened my eyes and saw the white ceiling. I sat down on my bed then looked around. " Freya? " I shook my head,saying to myself that it's all just a dream. " No,she's already dead. " I jumped out of bed then get myself ready. I grabbed my bow then went outside. " Oh. Hey Miya,how's sleep? " Brother asked me while holding his scroll. " It's okay. " I smiled at him. " Eat breakfast now. You will have to attend a meeting for today. " " A meeting? At the Swan Castle,you mean? " " It's not for the mission,I don't know who it was. The guardians never told me. But they said that that person is calling you. " I wonder who could that be...

After eating breakfast,I went outside. " At the garden,your majesty. " One of the guardians said. I headed towards our garden and found a man sitting on one of the chairs. Rose petals were scattered on the table,he was holding a cup of tea and was drinking the beverage. I tried to take a closer look. Upon recognizing who it was,he smiled at me. " It's been awhile,Moonlight Archer. " Zilong.. " What are you doing here? " I asked him in disbelief. " I just want to pay a visit and... Say something to you. " He shrugged. Zilong tapped the chair in front of him,signing me to take a seat there. As I sat down,he offered me a cup of rose tea. " What is it that you want to tell me? " He took a sip from the cup of tea he was holding before speaking. " Did you hear Freya's call? " My eyes widened. " Y-yes. How did you know about that? " I stared at him. A smile cracked upon his lips. " I heard it too. She called me. Saying that she's still alive but... Do you think it's just a dream? " A dream? I'm sure that it's not just a dream. " Zilong,I think it's not. That's not a dream. It's probably trying to say something to us. Freya's probably alive. We can't have the exact same dream. You can't call that coincidence as well. That's too much for a dream. " " Well,I guess you're right. " He then stayed silent for a few minutes. My phone suddenly rang,breaking the silence.  I answered the phone call that I just received from Kagura. " Hello? " " Good morning,Miya! The squad just decided to pay a visit to Lesley. At the hospital,remember? We heard that she's doing fine now so we thought that maybe after a few days,she will be able to fight again with us. " " Is that so? I'll be coming. " I hang up the phone then puts it on the table. " Can I come as well? " Zilong asked. " Sure,the members might be glad seeing you again. We all missed you already,Zilong. " I smiled at him. " Let's go? " I added as I grabbed him by the arm then started to drag him along.

Upon arriving at the said place,we went inside and found everyone else. " Greetings,Miya! " They greeted me while waving their hands and me. " Guys,look. I brought Zilong with me. " Everyone then started to walked towards him. Zilong then received a warm hug from everyone. " Zilong! We missed you already. " He then chuckled. " Me as well. " He then took a glance at Alucard who was left there,standing and still surprised. " Don't miss me? " Zilong asked as he smirked. He then embraced Alucard. " Bro,why didn't you miss me? " He pouted. " Uhh.. I'm still surprised that you're back. " Alucard flashed a sweet smile before him then hugged him back. " Anyways,let's go to room 403. " Alucard added as he started to walk away with his best friend,Zilong.

We entered the room as soon as we get to find it. " Guys,you're finally here! " Lesley smiled softly at us. " And Zilong,it's been a long day,hm? " " Yes,it was. " They both laughed for a little bit. As time passes by,they just talked with each other. " Who wants to get some food for us? " Alucard asked everyone. " I'll just get the foods for us. " Zilong volunteered he then went outside of the room as the others continued to talk with each other.

•Zilong•
I left the room to get some foods for all of us. I went at the hospital's cafeteria where you can buy the foods. " Can I have this one,please? " I asked the young lady as I pointed out a big bottle of juice. " Sure,mister. "  She replied as she gets it then gave it to me. I pointed out lots of food for everyone to eat. Upon buying enough to eat,I carried them with my arms. I arrived at the room once again. " Here are the foods that I bought. " I placed them all at the table. Everyone enjoyed them. I placed my hand on my pocket. And then I realized that my wallet has gone missing. " I left it at the cafeteria. " I mummbled to myself. I went outside of the room then began to run as fast as I could to reach the cafeteria. As soon as I arrived already,I found a young lass holding my wallet. " Hey,that's mine. " I pointed at my wallet which was on her hands. " Ahh... So this is yours. " She then handed me over my wallet. I smiled at her then grabbed it. I tried to get it but she was holding onto it tightly. " Do you think that I will give this to you without knowing if you really are the owner of this? " She then pulled my wallet back. " I told you. That's mine. " She arched her left eyebrow. I tried to snatch it away but she can see through my next moves. " Tch. " I uttered as I averted my gaze. " Do you want a fight here? " " Well,bring it on then. " She taunted. As I was about to pull out my spear,the young lady who was selling the foods in the cafeteria said " It's dangerous to fight a patient,sir. " What? That girl is a patient? I looked at her clothes carefully. And yes,judging by her clothes,she really is a patient. I put my spear back then bowed down. " I apologize for causing trouble. " The young lass who have my wallet began to giggle. " Silly. " She flicked my forehead then handed me over my wallet. " I was just kidding. " She smiled at me. " Uhh... Sorry. By the way,Zilong is the name,milady. " A smile was plastered on my face as I introduced myself. " What about yours? " I added while tilting my head. " Me? " She then smiled back at me.

" Nice meeting you,Zilong. The name is Freya. "

Freya...?