New Book!!!

Person: OMG @Dragonnightclaw or Dragon updated twice and now the third time today! A new record!!

Dragon/Me: Heh. Yea.. ^-^;

~~~

Yeah.. I know. I haven't updated a single thing, and then Mother's day comes along and suddenly I'm updating a lot of things. 1) Updating what has been happening from the past few months and 2) finally publishing the prologue of my new book, The Kingdom, And The Myth, which you should check out! I'm proud of myself, of finally editing the entire chapter because at first I hated how it looked and how it sounded, and finally having enough inspiration of just writing the part out!

Anyways, the actual real reason towards these updates is because I want to do some productive things after fixing some things on this account; I didn't feel like reading, but at the same time feel like reading, I wanted to write something instead, really; and then the other real reason towards this, I DON'T WANT TO WRITE MY HISTORY ESSAY!

If you have already read the update before this, than you already know that for my school, it's SBAC testing during these few weeks left for the school year. And while it's SBAC testing, 2 of my classes started doing essays, and for one of these classes, it's history. 

I have to do 3 paragraphs, which are the introduced, the geography paragraph, and the social structure paragraph. I'm doing an essay of the middle ages for China, Europe, and Japan, and its similarities and differences with each other during this period. But, the thing is, we only talked about the similarities and differences of EUROPE AND JAPAN! 

I don't get how China got to play a part within this essay! It doesn't make any sense at all! I mean, we did some extra documents based on Europe and Japan only, and even did a worksheet that shows the similarities and differences based on these two places. But never China! Yeah, we have another worksheet that shows all three places, but with the way the teacher was leading us on, I thought we were only doing Europe and Japan. *sigh*

I'm just going to work on the next chapter for The Kingdom, And The Myth, which I have yet, to try and figure out writing! I'll probably not update that book until I'm out of school for summer...

I'll work on the history essay at,... probably 10pm... Also, wish me luck on my English SBAC testing tomorrow, I only have about three days to work on it, during this week. (Because I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday and a dentist appointment on Wednesday, and both appointments are in the morning. Which means passing about 2-3 periods (English, History, and P.E.) for me.)

-Dragon

Youtube - DragonClaw XX119

Instagram -  lol_its_watertribe / a_ventful_bisexual