Night time

🎧Maxx pov🎧

I played video games in my room till around midnight. I got bored of it so I shut of the game. As I got to bed I just heard moaning from the hall. "Nnn~ yes~ there more~ mmm maxx~" a voice said. I got confused why it said my name.

   I just brushed it off and didn't think anything of it. Till I heard ...Cody??? Moan saying MY name. "Ah yes!~ mmm! Maxx I love you so much gahh!!" I couldn't take it anymore. I got out of my bed and walked into Codys room.

   Cody was naked and was masturbating to a picture...of me!? Cody became red and hid under covers. I walk over and look at cody. "Want to tell me something?~" I asked.

    Cody started blushing more. "I...I love you Maxx...I-i had to Masturbate when I saw a picture of you..."Cody says blushing. I Blush too. I thought fuck it and grabbed Codys dick and lick it.

   It tasted....different. it's sweet but also bitter. I love this taste. I look up to Cody who looked like Elmo from how red he was. It's adorable. I bump Codys dick and I suck it.

     It's super big so nice~. I look over to cody and noticed that he has a chocker and a whip. He smirks. "Suck Kitten. Or you'll be punished~ and call me Master or Daddy." Cody commanded.

   I nodded and suck Codys dick. I challenge myself and put Codys full 12 inches  (well it felt like) dick in my mouth. I tease it with my tongue and bite down. Hearing a loud moan coming from Cody.

  Cody pulled me off and tore my clothes off and threw me down then pins my hands to the bed. I blushed. "Daddy~ are you gonna hu-"I got cut off by something raming into my ass. I moan loudly because it was hard and fast. Ah. A vibrater. Nice~.

    I look at him and kissed him. Cody is super fucking sexy~. Cody turned the vibator up a little bit. I was moaning. Cody giggled. "be quiet. You'll wake up the others. And you may make Austin jealous~" Cody smirked. I was breathing heavily. He's so hot~.

🎤cody pov🎤

I smirk at the skinny blonde hair drummer. He's green eyes looked so beautiful as he have them half close. I smirk and touched his body. Maxx kept letting out little sqeaks and moans. He's so cute as I touch him. I touched his crouch area and rubbed. He moaned and panted.

   I started to pull off maxxs pants then I hear my door bang open. "WELL YOU SHUT THE FU...Cody!!!!!1!" Austin barged into my room to see me and maxx fucking. Austin growled and grabbed maxx quickly and threw him into maxxs room. Austin locked maxx in the bed room and had the key. Austin ran into my room and yelled at me. I knew Austin liked Maxx but damn. "dude what's your problem? Maxx saw me masturbating to a pic of him and he got turned on by it and decided to kiss me and so on. So wanna go?"I said bluntly. Austin laughed. "Dont you remember? Maxx is fucking drunk! He got wasted earlier while the party. And if you forgot HE'S MY BOYFRIEND. So yes, let's go fight."Austin snapped. Shit that's right, Austin and Maxx are dating even tho its kinda like an abusive relationship...

🎸Austin pov🎸

  I was growling at Cody for fucking MY boyfriend! He has no right to do that. It's not his fucking property to be putting his dick into! It's mine!! I hate cody now!!! ARGH!!!! I punch cody and run into maxxs room and opens the door then walks into it and close it and hugs maxx. Maxx is so confused on what's going on. He's drunk and has a headache. Maxx looked at me. But my anger built up and I took of my belt and whipped him. Maxx sqeaked and twitched. He teared up and looked at me. I put the belt on his neck and joke him.