Chapter Eight

One thing I didn't miss was the sound of beeping at six in the morning.

"If you don't shut that fucking thing up then I'm going to," Caiden growled and I ignored him and put the pillow over my head. I was finally falling asleep again but then the sound of shuffling by my bed and something hitting a wall had me up.

"What the hell?" I yelled looking at my now silent phone that was broken into pieces by the wall. He raised an eyebrow and I coughed fixing my voice." You're buying me a new phone, man."

"Okay, let's get a few things in your head. One, you're a freak. Two, go buy your own damn phone." Caiden sneered, If looks could kill I would be six feet under.

"Are you always so cold?" I asked him and he narrowed his eyes and responded with,

"Baby, you haven't even seen cold yet." My eyes narrowed at the statement.

"Baby? I'm a guy and I don't roll that way." Caiden only rolled his eyes before going in to the bathroom. I got out of bed stretching my body up; I cringed as some of my muscles popped. "I really need to start working out." I thought out loud. I wouldn't be playing basketball anymore and I can't join a sport here because I'll only kick all the guys asses.

 I got dressed and started collecting my notebooks and all that crap and put it in my book bag. I didn't even realize I was humming the doctor who theme song until something hard hit my head causing me cry out in pain.

"What the hell?"

"I will get you kicked out of this school if you don't stop being an annoying little shit." Caiden snapped making me frown, rubbing the back of my head from the impact of the remote.

"Why do you hate me so much?" I asked him watching as he tied his black combat boots.

"Because you're an annoying little fucker that doesn't believe in silence."

" Must you swear in every sentence?" I asked and he walked over to me his fist connecting straight with my eye. My eyes teared up at the pain and gasped lightly touching my eye. " Okay, ow ow ow."

"Maybe next time you'll learn to keep your mouth closed." Caiden said before 'accidentally' stepping on my finger and leaving the room. I stuck my tongue out childishly before tears welled up in my eyes and I won't lie, I cried like a baby for 15 minutes. Don't judge it's the first time I've ever been hit. I winced at the pain as I gently touched the spot. 

What an ass.

Welcome to the world of males.

Yeah, that doesn't help the pain.

I brushed my teeth and hair or well my regular hair and my wig before I grabbed my bag and kept my hand on my eye, deciding to go to the nurse first. It seemed the guys across the hallway were walking out too as they all laughed loudly together over something. One of them made eye contact with me and frowned. My eyes widened in realization at the sight of Nathan. Of course, because that's my luck!

I quickly tried to rush off to the elevator but it seemed they were also coming this way as well. The elevator opened and I tried to quickly press the elevator close button but the three guys made it in just in time making me cringe. I avoided all eye contact and looked at the ground with my right eye, the one I could actually see out of, as my hand still stayed covering my left eye, which was closing as it started to slowly become swollen. The pain made me want to go back in my room and cry for another twenty minutes but I didn't really want to be late for my first class of the day which just so happened to be my dads so as soon as the elevator opened I rushed out or well tried to as I was stopped by a hand on my shoulder.