1

Tom walks out of his flat, taking an elevator down to the lobby and exiting the building. He walks down the street for a couple of minutes, taking in all the London buildings as he passes. Soon he arrives at the small sandwich shop, for some reason it was always so empty.

"Hello mate." Tom says to the boy behind the counter, someone he surprisingly didn't know. Thomas came to this Subway so often, he knew everyone that worked here, except for this boy.

"Hello." The boy smiled. His voice sounded heavenly to Tom's ears. The two stare at each other for a while before the other boy cleared his throat. Tom looked at the boys name tag, Devon.

"So, Devon, may I ask what your favourite is? I want to try something new." Tom says, he was quite intrigued with the boy, it was as though they had some type of connection.

"Oh. How about a Meatball Marinara?" Devon asks. Tom nods.

"Sure."

Tom intently watches as the boy assembles his sub.

"What vegetables?"

"I'm sorry what?" Tom apologizes, he had missed what Devon had said, for he was too focused on just staring intently at the boy.

"What vegetables do you want on it?" Tom watched as the beautiful boy's lips moved.

"What ever you like." Tom licked his lips.

"Oh, okay." Devon, weirdly enough, didn't seem weirded out. It was as if he had had multiple guys come in today and stare at him as if he was the only man left in the world.

"Thanks." Tom smiled lightly.

"Of course. That will be £3.68." Devon smiled for the first time, and oh how Tom liked his smile.

"Here. Keep the change, you deserve it." Tom hands over five pounds before grabbing his sandwich and walking over to a table.

He carefully unfolds the wrapping around it, making sure that this sandwich will be in perfect condition by the time it's opened. Tom takes a bite of the perfect sandwich.

"Oh my god." Tom's eyes open wide, this was the best sandwich to ever be made.

Tom's heart filled with warmth, this must be what love is like.

"Wow." Tom stands up, leaving his sandwich on the wrapping, and walking to the counter.

"Is there something wrong?" Devon asks, he had worried eyes, he was scared to do something wrong.

"That is the best sandwich I've ever had. Thank you for your heavenly gift. You must have been sent down from the heavens to be the most perfect sandwich maker." Tom compliments the boy from his heart.

"Oh, th-thanks." Devon giggles a bit while he blushes.

"Wow your giggle is cute." Devon immediately starts to choke on air as Tom spits out these words.

"Th-thanks I guess." Devon regains his breath and deeply blushes.

"Y-Yeah." Tom also blushes at the accidental outburst of these words. Tom quickly rushes off to his seat and quickly finished his sandwich before throwing away the wrapping and exiting the store, trying to pretend that what happened never happened.

"You're so stupid." Tom hit his forhead as he walked down the street towards his flat.