Chapter 1

(Old chapter)

Lovina slammed the door to the car, quickly turning on the heat and waited for her damn stupid bastard of a brother. If she had to deal with Antonio any longer she was going to stab the spaniard. She huffed fidgeting with her hair to make it seem nicer. The more she thought about it, the more the Italian knew she wouldn't stab him although he teased enough to threaten it. Couldn't he understand she didn't need his protection!

Even though France seemed as if he was attacking....

And she screamed....

Still didn't need him. Nope! Eyes scanned the parking lot when she noticed Feli with the potato bastard. With a twitch of a green eye she speed off and turned on the radio. Lovina was done with them all! All she needed was a room to eat whatever the hell she wanted and complain about the Spaniard to some people who may actually understand how hyper active people function!

A scowl appeared on her face as she grabbed her phone. She was going to call them. The damn magic weirdos. She just wouldn't tell them that last sentence.

As she drove to the hotel she bit her lip, fuming over him. Why? Why did he do this! She was going to make him pay. After all, there were reasons why little Mexico only dealt business with her fratello, so why couldn't she deal with Antonio!

"You need to leave her alone you frog!"

"Mon amour are you jealous?"

Alice glared tightening the bandages a little too tight causing the blond to wince. "I don't find you attractive! I only deal with you because-"

"You adore moi?"

That's when the brit dropped the medical tools and stomped off as a red faced mess. Alice could only take so much of him and today was not a day she wanted to. Already her boss told her to make stronger alliances to non-European Union nations since they announced they were leaving but also the French git. She could work with him, after all they semi did it back in history but since those damn aliens invading, he's gotten cockier. And not in the way of needing a larger leaf.

"Hey dudette!"

"Not now America." She hissed at her brother, who stopped her mid-storming of the hallway.

"Whoa! Listen I wanted to see i-"

"Not now git!" she snapped knowing exactly what he'd say. Just like every time they fought. And it made things much, much harder for everyone involved. All she'd say in her defence was that Alfred spent too much time learning Japanese terminology over fictional girls. And Alice was neither a simple girl or the American's favourite word to describe her.

"The struggles of having a tsundere as a sister."

Once again she made her way towards the exit. The door opened smoothly as snow drifted into the hall. Her shoulder shook for the millisecond before they stopped. Snow. It was snowing. That's all she needed!

"Never again am I agreeing to a meeting in Oslo in the winter!"

Lovise nudged Alice as she walked passed her to the outdoors shooting her a small scowl. She knew that the brit meant nothing more then she hated driving in snow but she should still watch what she says. The Norwegian much preferred Oslo to the busy streets and fog of London.

"My apologize Norway. It's simply cold."

"Seychelles, Italy, Spain and many other already informed me." she paused trying to think of something to talk about. Since she was hosting she couldn't necessarily leave. Even if now was only drama. "We could find Vlad."

"No, I rather not. He, just, annoys and today is not the day."

Lovise simply nodded and dug out her phone from her coat as an arm laced itself around her shoulders. "Hej Norge!"

She scrolled down one of the social media apps ignoring him. "Norge!"

"Hej Danmark. You can go now."

The dane huffed "Such a meanie! I was gonna ask if you wanted help cleaning up then grab coffee."

Lovise didn't have to look to her other companion smirking at her. Quickly she made a mental note to pester her on the subject of France. Bluish violet eyes looked to his blue ones with a small frown. "Nej. I'm good. Bye." she replied not changing her voice from being bored. returning her attention to her phone she noted the other Nordics coming.

"I'll be back." Mumbled Alice walking indoors through a separate hall.

Finland hummed happily holding onto Sweden's hand. Lovise liked both women, she just didn't care for how they attempted to get her matched with people. More so the Finn but if she did it, consider Sweden in. "Great meeting Norway!" Smiled said petite blond which earned nod of agreement from her girlfriend.

"Takk." She mumbled as her brother moved beside her. "Lillebror."

"No. If you want someone to call you pet names ask-"

"Not now Emil."

Alice rolled her eyes watching Lovise attempting to strangle the dane. Although it wasn't like she was going to interfere.Shrugging -her friend can deal with her own issues- to the side she went to grab tea and coffee. They both needed it.

As she prepared the drinks she grabbed her phone to stop the loud ringing. "Hello?"

"I need to talk to you and the Norwegian."

"Romano?"

"Si, si. Can we meet or not."

Alice was flabbergasted, of course they spoke business but meeting after a meeting, with Lovise? That was unusual. And with Lovina not calling them bastards or some other insult, who the hell knew what was going on. "Of course! I'll speak to Lovise about it."

"Grazi. It also, can't be at the hotel."

"I'm sure Lovise would know a place. Let me go find her."

The women hung up leaving Alice on the line. All she could do was put the phone away and go grab Lovise. She placed the covers on the paper cups and returned to where she left her friend. When she got there Alice gave Lovise the coffee who simply nodded. "We need to meet Lovina."

Lovise cocked a brow in confusion keeping her gaze on her friends. "Lovina? Why?"

"Didn't say."

The Norwegian sighed "Can't. Hosted."

Alice gave her a look, quick to match it with crossed arms. Whatever this was about she would have to deal with it. Her eyes focused on the four Nordics. "Danmark!" She went down a few steps "Danmark! I need your help."

"Calm down norge." he grinned walking back towards the women "What can I do for you?"

"Cleaning up."

"Then coffee?"

She sighed "Ja fine. If you clean this up for me. But I need to go."

Matthias grinned "Consider it a date."

"Nej." She mumbled walking back to Alice. "Let's go. Before he makes me regret this."

"What did you say?"

Lovise waved her off as her cheeks heated. There was no way she would let him say it was a date. It wasn't after all. "Call the Italian back. Where are we meeting?"

"Not the hotel."

"My place then it is."