Chapter 2

(Old chapter, sorry for the cringe at the end)

Lovina huffed walking in place waiting for the stupid door to open. Why the hell didn't it open! "Hey you damn magic bastards! Open up the damn door! It's cold out here!"

Two cars pulled into the driveway. Each opening the drivers door. Lovina started realizing that they came after her and didn't just magic themselves there. Learn something new everyday. "Romano, glad to see you."

Norway rolled her eyes and mumbled something. "Next time don't attempt to break down my door. Ask Danmark what I did last time he did it."

"No way am asking that boyfriend of yours anything!"

Alice laughed softly to herself as Lovise glared. Lovina rolled her eyes. Apparently she struck a nerve. A big nerve. The couple probably had another fight. Although Denmark did like attention, maybe Lovise broke up with him. Who knew and who cared? Well, the Norwegian obviously was pissed but she was always pissy.

Lovise opened the door and leaded the way to the living room. "Coffee?"

"Tea." Alice corrected causing the blond to roll her eyes and nod. All she was waiting for was Romano's reply.

"Espresso."

"Coffee with too much milk?"

Lovina tsked but nodded leaning back on the seat she claimed. With Lovise not wanting to waste time on all the preparing she snapped her fingers leaving three mugs of the drinks and tray with creamers and other items on a tray. Lovina cocked a brow. "Why butter?"

"I like it." she muttered putting some into the mug.

"You like weird shit." Muttered the only brunette earning her a cocked brow in confusion. "Butter in coffee, being called big sister, Danimarca-"

"I do not have feelings for Danmark. Now tell us why you needed to meet at my home or hurry up and go back to Spain."

"Excuse me." growled Lovina.

Lovise raised her hand "I can teleport you now if that helps."

"Will you two stop it." Alice interrupted sitting with a perfect posture while sipping her tea. Figures that all those years of being a 'lady' would still be a memory for her muscles. "Lovise, there are much more entertaining things to do then that. Romano, you called us. I'll give you a tip, stop saying things that will push our buttons and tell us what you want."

She was grumbling insults in what the others assumed were Italian, a language they didn't necessarily know. In truth, although nations can live for centuries, they'll only learn another language if they deemed it important or if they were forced. Alice for example learned all the languages of her colonies, Latin, and French along with Spanish. She understood the basics of what Lovina said but nothing when she got more creative with the word choice. Lovise knows the Nordic languages, Latin, old Norse and English. Both however were learning Romanian on Vladimir's request.

Lovina, was the pickiest with languages. She knew Italian but was forced to learn German from her days in Austria's house, then Spanish from her days with Spain and English for the united nations of course she knew Latin but she wouldn't admit to that. The only languages she really cared was her own, the third and the last. All for different reasons.

"Fine! I just wanted to complain to people." That got there interest as she paused before continuing. "I can't take Toni anymore with his 'you should smile more Lovi' and bull crap."

"Toni? Who's that."

"Antonio. Spain." replied England sitting back "So, your mad that he's complimenting you?"

"No! Si! He's just, a hyper happy and it's annoying. I... wanted tips to how you deal with it. You've been dealing with France and Denmark either as long as or longer then me and Toni."

"I don't deal with France. I hate him dear. I think you have the wrong word."

"Oh you think your brother is the only to have learned hentai bastard's stupid terminology? No, we all are the same dere whatever that means."

"I grab Denmark's tie and strangle him until he shuts up." offered Lovise in hopes of quickly helping the bratty Italian so she'd leave her home.

"Abusive relationship much."

"We aren't together."

Alice rolled her eyes "Who's covering for you right now and who did you agree to a date with."

"No one. I told the Dane to clean and said I'd get coffee so it's not a date."

That second Lovise phone rang and she grabbed it. Cursing lightly before answering. "What Matthias I'm busy!"

"Matthias?"

"Denmark." mouthed a smirking Brit who seemed to know almost all the nations human name's. Guess that's what happens when nearly the whole world was either yours or an enemy. Thankfully for the nosy Italian and Brit, the Dane was loud as always so they could hear everything. "I was just saying you forgot some papers!"

"No I didn't."

"Ja!"

"Unlike you I'm not stupid. What is it?"

"Lovise, you forgot some papers. That I forgot to give to you."

"You idiot."

"So I'm in your driveway!"

Lovise hung up frowning and sat perfectly still glaring at the giggling Brit. Lovina was smirking. In her mind, the two were just secretly dating and didn't tell anyone yet. But were hiding it awfully. "If he walks in I'm killing him with his own axe."

Sipping her espresso Lovina rolled her eyes. "I threatened that with Toni, and Germany with his tanks. Fratello doesn't like it. I'm sure if you killed him Iceland would be upset."

"So? Emil doesn't approve of many things I do."

"Everyone just assumes your like Belarus and have an obsession with your sibling." shrugged Lovina "Thought it'd be more important to you."

"That's disgusting."

Alice nodded along when the door opened. All three members of the unformed, unrecognized tsundere trio stayed silent. "Norge?"

Lovise stood from the couch glaring at him "I'm going to kill you Matthias."

"Why!" he whined ignoring the fact that she had two smirking devils sitting in the room with her. "These are important eskler!"

"Don't call me that! Where would you even think to call me that."

Sadly the devils didn't know any Nordic languages.... However reader, if you know this word from previous fan fictions going cray cray over DenNor, please do not comment what Matthias just called our favourite gender bent Norwegian since he's about to explain it in... five, four, three, two, one.

....

And he's late.

"Cause it reminds me of your name."

There we go, now let's continue! Never mind, we reached past the one thousand word goal by thirty nine from the let's continue. There for dear readers, I prefer to torture you. My apologies if no one like how i interrupted but I'm the writer here meaning the rules of this book bows to my will. All I have to do is type.