Chapter 2: Making a promise come true

It had been 10 years since i left that hell hole but not a single day i couldn't stop thinking about Ruby. But it all changes when Frisk and Chara came back with groceries and with a letter for the four of us.

Frisk: Guys we got mail and its from Beacon.

As I heard that it was from Beacon I came out of my room to the kitchen. As we open the letter it was an invite to join Beacon Academy.

Frisk: Y/n do you think we should go?

I nodded in tears.

Y/n: Y-yeah we should.

Chara: Y/n what's wrong?

I rubbed the tears off my face and smiled.

Y/n: I'm just glad to keep my promise to my sister.

After the we got Asriel and packed our weapons and gear to head to Beacon Academy and as we leave the Underground we said our goodbyes to everyone.

Later at Beacon

As we arrived at Beacon I put my hoddie over my head trying to hide myself as we were walking to Professor Ozpin's office I saw a team walking by and so Asriel talked to them.

Asriel: Um excuse me but can you help us get to Professor Ozpin's office were kinda lost.

Girl in red: Sure will be glad to help.

Girl in Yellow: Who the guy in the blue hoddie he looks cute.

but as I look I was happy to see Ruby but pissed off as well to see Yang. But as we arrived at Ozpin's office we walked in but Ruby came with us.

Ozpin: Ah i see you all made it here good now I already know who you three are but I wonder who are you.

Ozpin asked me as i pulled off my hoddie.

Y/n: My name is Y/n W.D. and I would wish to be called Sans so i don't cause a problem with anyone.

But as I turned to look at Ruby sge covered her mouth and cried but i open my arms to her and she runs ro hug me.

Ruby: I-i missed you so much Y/n.

Y/n I missed you too Ruby and like i said I keep my promises.

As she lets go of the hug she puts her hand on my face and looks surprised.

Ruby: Your eye is back how?

Y/n: I'll explain later ok we need to go to our rooms before Yang gets suspicious about us.

As she noddes she leaves to her dorm room with a smile on her face.

Asriel: So thats your sister huh.

Y/n: Yeah she is.

As we got to our dorm room Ozpin makes a call to the Rose/XiaoLong family to notify them that im at Beacon.

As i got to our dorm room we settle our stuff down and i stayed in the room while the other's were gonna check out Vale for a while and Ruby comes in the room with Ziwi.

Ruby looks at me and hugs me closes as I hugged her back and petted her head.

Y/n: ok I'll tell you everything of what happened after i left.

As I was talking of what happened after i left that place to be attacked by a grimm and then my soul being infused with a monster soul.

Y/n: And thats how i end up looking like this I am the first ever Human/Monster hybrid.

Ruby: So did the soul infusion messed with anything with you body as well?

Y/n: Well i can do this now.

As i said that I activated my semblance to pick up my bag and pulled out a box and my weapon and Ruby was drooling from looking at my weapon and i gave her the box first.

Y/n: Happy late birthday Ruby.

As she looked at me and opens the box to see a necklace with a blue diamond heart on it. As Ruby looks at it she smiles and kisses my cheek and it made me blush blue.

Ruby: *giggles* I guess i can now tell when your blushing and Thank you for everything Y/n.

I smiled at her while trying to contain the blush.

Y/n: Please I should be thanking you. Your the one who always took care of me when I was beaten by them.

As we continue to talk we both relized it was getting late so as I was gonna check on something Ruby was grabing my jacket from behind.

Ruby was blushing red while looking at me.

Ruby: Can I stay with you for the night I want to be with you longer.

I look back at her blushing as well but i know what she wanted its because we haven't seen each other in over 10 years.

Y/n: Alright then when your ready come back to my room okay.

Ruby nodded and she leaves to her dorm to find her team staring at her.

Yang: Where have you been?

Ruby: Yang I was talking to one of the new people who just came.

Yang looks at her while Weiss and Blake shrugs.

Weiss: Yang its fine Ruby at least told us where she was.

Yang looks at her and sighs and sits on the bed thinking about the boy in the blue hoddie.

Yang *mind*: Why does he look so familiar could he be no it can't be.

Later at night

Ruby sneaked out of the dorm to head to my room to see that I was already asleep shirtless and she smiles and climes into the bed with me and as she sleeps she holds me closes as i did as well.

Ruby: Goodnight Y/n.

Y/n: Goodnight Ruby.

Alright guys there's Chapter 2 of the story and i hope you like it and I want to ask you guys something should i make it where Frisk and Chara also have a Love relationship? Cya guys in the next chapter.