Chapter Four

Maddie's POV (I keep forgetting that lol srry)

Kelly pulls up to a vacant parking lot. There is no building there that you would park to got o either. I squeeze Chloe's hand. 

"We're leaving this place, don't worry," she whispers. 

"OUT!" Kelly yells with a smile on her face. We hop out the car and I bring my suitcase. A bunch of other cars pull up and I hide behind the my friends. Wow, that's a first. I have friends.

Everyone else used to either ignore me or use me for being smart so they could get good grades. 

"They're the people I was texting. You might want to meet them," Paige explains. I come out from behind her and Chloe and look at the people. 

Out of one car comes a short, brunette girl who was driving the car, and in the passenger seat was a boy who looks just like Paige.

Out of another car comes a bronze skined lady and her, I'm guessing, husband. A boy who looks about 17 and just like the lady's husband comes out of the back seat. A mini version of him follows, and then a tall girl who looks the same age as me comes out of the other side. 

The third car held what seemed to be Chloe's family, for the blonde lady who was driving looks just like her, and so does the 5/6 year old looking girl. I tall man steps out the passengers seat.

In the last car, a red headed older-than-the-rest looking lady steps out and so does a very tall skinny brunette male. Out of the back comes out an also very tall brunette girl who looks about 17-19.  A shorter blonde girl who looks around the same age as her steps out. On the other side comes out a girl who looks my age, is a brunette, and looks like a mix of both the other girls. 

Paige steps up to each car. "We don't have long," she starts, "So I'll introduce quickly." 

She walks up to the first car I looked at. "This is the rest of my mom's kids. Brooke. And Josh. You will meet my dad shortly.

Second car. "This is the Frazier family. Meet the father, Evan, the mother, Holly, and the children. Evan Jr or just Jr is the oldest. William here is the youngest, and my good friend Nia is the middle child, and dancer!"

Third car. "This is Chloe's family: the Lukasiaks. The mom here is Christi and the father is Marc. Her little sister, who is my second best friend after Chloe herself, is Clara."

Last car. "This is the Vertes family. The mother is Jill, who you will always go to for fashion." Paige winks at Jill. "The father her is Erno, this tall girl over here is Charlotte, the shorter but still tall one is Ryleigh, and my other good friend here is Kendall."

Paige takes a deep breath and sighs. "That was a lot of talking. Where we're about to go is where you'll meet my father. Chloe, or mom, please take over." Chloe volunteers to take over so Paige puts her arm around me. Having real friends is fun.

"Well!" Chloe begins. "Dads, Junior, and Josh get out any suitcases and bags you and you're family brought, and Clara wil show you where to put them on the jet!"

"Chloe! Why are you using Clara?" her mom, Christi, scolds.

"Paige and I are the leaders here. And she is the only one old enough for us to boss around!" Chloe whines. Paige drags me on a long walk. It takes about 5 minutes just to get to the jet. Paige's dad, Randy, is the pilot, and Chloe's dad, who had to drive here first, is the co-pilot. 

"So can you tell me one thing about all of this?" I ask Paige. Everyone else is outside making the dads do everything right. You know how dads can be :). 

"We're going to Singapore. It's a very poor country and no one there can really contact with who knows about....you."

"But why do we need go where people don't know me?"

"Because half of the world wants you and your family dead. Except for Pittsburgh and people who don't know about it. Your family is still alive but they probably sent them to the  other side of the US. We can't say anymore, but just trust us, okay?"

"Okay." Paige has the same trusting eyes as the mystery man who sent me here. The same trusting eyes as everyone here who is suposedly helping me.

The lady's start to board. Since we're in a jet, there are about 12 seats on each side, and they face eachother. Paige was sitting next to me, and Chloe plops down on the other side of me. Across from me sits Kendall, across from Chloe sits Brooke, and across from Paige sits Nia. The moms scatter themselves so that they are somewhat near their child. William is outside with the guys but isn't helping because he's too young. Christi stayed outside to watch Clara. 

"Let's talk!" Kendall says to us six girls. "We'll say a few things about ourselves. I'll start: I'm Kendall Vertes. My favorite color is purple. I'm thirteen and turning fourteen in December, and my ambition is a dancer or a dentist. I'm the hyper, not at all shy one of the group. Nia is next!"

Nia clears her throat. "I'm Nia Frazier. My favorite color is pink. I'm I turned 15 in June (its July) and my ambition is a dancer, rockette, or artist. I'm the normal one of the group. Paige next!"

Paige smiles. "The party starts now!" Everyone giggles. "Well, I'm Paige Hyland! Yeah, and um my favorite is probably blue. Oh my gosh, I'm gonna burst out laughing, okay, um I turn 16 this November, yeah I'm old. And my ambition is a dancer or a model. I'm the crazy one of the group. Okay Maddie go before I crack up."

I get nervous. My mind heart says no, but apparently my mouth says otherwise. I smile and wave jokingly.  "Well I'm Maddie Ziegler. You guys no the stuff about me that I can't know but here's some interesting stuff, I guess!  My favorite colors are purple and blue. I turn 15 in September, and my ambition is to be President." They all gasp. "What?"

"Nothing!" Chloe says. She starts her presentation. "I'm Chloe Lukasiak. My favorite color is purple, I turned 15 in May, my ambition is a dancer or an actress, and I'm the proactive one of the group. Go Brooke!"

"Well I'm Brooke, of course. My favorite color is green. (A/N IDK hers I've heard the other girls') I turned 18 in January. I'm short because I broke my growth plate when I was young so I can't really grow past 5'0. My ambition is a dancer or singer. I'm the oldy and smart one of the group."

"And boy crazy!" Chloe shouts.

"No! I have a boyfriend, I can't obsess over other guys."

"Well, then you're Nolan crazy." Paige says. Brooke sticks her toungue at the both of them and they do the same back. I crack up and soon we're all laughing. The dads and brothers board the plain. Christi and Clara follow behind. 

"Let's get out of here!" Nia shouts. We all cheer. Maybe they'll me once we're safe in Singapore."

End of Chapter Four. Sorry for it's lenghty-ness!