Bewilderbeast!

Thor was bickering with tony on a way home.

First of all, percy expected more questions, who are you? Why are made of metal? Percy, why are you a dragon?.

But no, thor simply put a hand on percy chin and led him closer to the avengers, who were tense and ready to pounce at the Vikings.

But thor gripped percys chin when he began to 'talk', more like rumble.

Hiccup inched forward but leped a foot in the air when tony aimed a repulser at him, "dont move, were just here for our-", he paused, natasha finished , "dragon".

Astrid shoved two twins out of her way, "now hold on a second! A light fury pops out of no where and you expect us to let a group of- foreigners to claim him?".

Bruce went tense at the word 'claim', "you dont let us do anything, because percy is not a pet to claim", steve snapped before bruce could say a word.

"Percy is a rare dragon! And we dont want to fight!", he out a hand on astrids arm as she gripped her axe, "we don't want to fight, astrid", but the girl shrugged of his arm.

"You cant just barge into burk and say, 'woop de doo thats my rare dragon, guess ill be off!,", "good, because were we just leaving", tony lowered a hand and waved at thor.

"Open the bio thing-", a flaming ball of fire shot at them, tony dodged it and thor batted it away.

"Bewilderbeast!", a woman shrieked, vikeing swarned the streets, fumbling for dragons and ushering one another aside, toothless dove into a barn and whined for percy to do the same.

An explosion rocked them all,and screames echoed from the docs, "time to go!", tony waved at the group, "wait!", hiccup moved but stumbled on his prosthetic.

Percy caught him before he fell, dragons flew over head and towards the fire, "percy, please, we need all the help we can get, and- and he knows you're here, if you vanish he'll stop at nothing to find you", hiccup put his hands on percy snout.

'Who?!'

But it was only a wine, "perseus", Thor patted his neck, percy glanced at hiccup before looking at thor.

They satfor a while, letting the fire and screans die down, at one point steve and tony flew off to help.

They came back sweaty and burnt, a pleased lookinh vikeing tapped at tonys leg.

"Das' a nice leg, take a tip from he we should", he kicjed his peg leg at hiccup, who grinned, "gobber, dont get jelous on me", before he could retort a large man stormed into the small oppening they all rested in

"HICCUP".

"Stoick"

"Dad"

"Thor?"

Thor gave stoick a grin before the two men clasped hands, "old friend! How had life faired you, I'd have sworn you hated the beasts of you're world"

"Aye! I did, but my son taught me different", stoick laughed, and gestured to hiccup, "you've not aged a day odinson! We've still praised odin thriugh our years, always have, always will".

"Dad?"

"Hiccup, this is thor!", stoick tossed an arm around thor, "one of the many gods we belive in on burk.

Thor gave a nod, "friends, this is stoick the vast! Leader of burk!".

"Uh?!", Bruce choked, clint yawned, and steve sighed, natasha jabbed an impatient thumb at percy, "great, lets go ","now lady widow, we need to help these people from there issues, percy says so"

Toyn and steve looked at percy, who gave an affirmative growl.

"Uhm, what?"

No one knew what was going on.

Percy knew that wham bam boom, he was in another WORLD, a dragon, these people needed help, and well, the avengers could help. So why not? It might not be THEIR earth, but it was A earth.

Explanation?

He wasnt taken to anither universe, he was taken to anither world, tony had made his own biofrost, but it manipulated percys dna or somthing.

So here he was, on burk, a world that worships asgardians, i need of the avngers help.

Oh, and he was a dragon.

Gods, percy had a head ache.

And what the fucks a Bewilderbeast?