Chapter 7: Bullied

I was preparing myself downstairs and ready to surprise Chanyeol, I'm not a good cooker but I hope he enjoy this meal I cooked for him. I hid it on my bag and waited for him in the living room then suddenly the bell rang and I quickly opened the door for him. " Good Morning Chanyeol-ssi! " I smiled as I greeted him happily, he gave me a warm smile. His smile suddenly completed my day, I chuckled.

" I bought you something. " He smiled as he get a pair of bracelets, he wore his own bracelet and gave me a smile. Then he held my hand and gave me the bracelet, I quickly wore it and chuckled happily. A couple bracelet huh, I love it. He held my hand as we started walking, we were talking and talking until we reach our school and our classroom. We just ignored them as we sat in our place.

" Hey, Chanyeol! Are you dating her? " I looked at the girl who is standing in the front of the class, Chanyeol nodded his head as he covers both of my ears. Huh? Why would he even do that? Is he scared about the bad things that they might say? " Why the hell would you date that kind of girl? You should have dated me. " She gave a wink at Chanyeol and rolled her eyes.

" I don't date any trash like you. " Chanyeol gave the girl a smirk and wrapped his arm around me, " I'm glad that Eun-hye doesn't have a trash attitude. " He smiled at me and gave me a wink at the same time. We looked at the girl and she looked embarrassed, I chuckled and gave Chanyeol a smile. " Hey, Chanyeol-ssi. I'll just go and get something at my locker. " I smiled and stood up and  Chanyeol held my hand quickly.

" Can I come? " I shook my head and refused him to come with me, " Stay here, I'll be quick. " I chuckled and he sighed and nodded his head, I quickly went to my locker and opened it. " There it is. " I took the cookies that I bought for Chanyeol. I was about to go back until some girls try to stopped me. " You're that bitch who keeps flirting with My Chanyeol huh. " Your Chanyeol? Great, another day with them. I sighed and just ignored them as I walked away from them until one of them held my hand and push through the wall.

" You're trying to ignore us huh? " I rolled my eyes and kept ignoring them until they took the cookies that I've been holding, " Hey, give it back to me. " I tried to reach the cookies yet I was pushed down. I stood up and tried to fight them back, " Is this for Chanyeol? Lets eat it! " One of them were holding me until Chanyeol shouted at us. " You girls won't stopped ruining her life huh? " Chanyeol walked closer to us and I was released quickly, I took the coockies and hid myself at the back of Chanyeol. " Eun-hye, we're going to the office right now. " The girls were in a shock and I noddedmy head slowly.

" What's happening here, Chanyeol and Eun-hye? " The principal was standing behind us and I was unable to talk clearly, " Eun-hye, please explain it to her. " I nodded myself and fixed myself before talking, " I was bullied by them, I wasn't able to fight back. " I looked down and gave myself a sigh, Why am I so weak? I tried to defend myself but I ended up being bullied by them. " Also, These girls kept sending Eun-hye some letters. Or should I say these kind of letters? "

Chanyeol walked closer to the principal, giving the letters towards her, " I see, well then. Thank you for that, You girls! Follow me right now! " They left and seeing one of them staring bad at me, I sighed as Chanyeol started patting my head, " Hey, don't feel down. " He gave me a warm smile and nodded my head, Oh. The cookies! I should give it to him right now! " H-Hey Chanyeol-ssi, I wanted to give this to you as a return. " I smiled as I lend him the cookies that I bought.

" This is for me? " He asked and I nodded my head quickly and gave him a smile, " Yes, please accept this! Im glad that I was able to have it back. " He took the cookies and smiled at the same time he patted my head, Im glad that Chanyeol accepted my gift. " Also! I cooked something for you! " I quickly grabbed his hand and ran towards to our classroom, " Really? You cooked lunch for me? " He laughed happily and I quickly took our lunch out of my bag, I gave him the other one and he took it.

" Geez Eun-hye, Thank you for this. " He smiled warmly as he invited me to eat it with him right now, " I can't wait to taste it! " He chuckled as he sat beside me. " Wait here, I'll get us some drinks! " I nodded and watched him walk away until the girls came again but they were not here to start a fight but they're here to say sorry for what happened before.

" Eun-hye, We're sorry for bullying you. " This is Hyorin, the leader of the girls. Lol, I just nodded my head and saw Chanyeol comming back, he sat beside me with a confused look on his face. " What's happening, again? Are they bullying you again Eun-ssi? Tell me! " I laughed quietly and shook my head quickly, " They're not here to bully me, They're here to say sorry, silly. " I chuckled and looked at Chanyeol who is giving them a stare, " Are you ready to forgive them? " Chanyeol looked at me who is worrying right now.

" Yes, but please. Don't do it anymore. " They nodded and ran away quickly, phew. Im glad that they're done bullying me and done pushing themselves to Chanyeol. I chuckled and started eating with Chanyeol, is it just me or this food taste bad. " Hey, Chanye--- " I was stopped when Chanyeol cupped my cheeks and seeing his eyes looked amaze or something, " Wow! You cooked very well! I love it! " He chuckled and gave me a smile as he continues to eat. Phew, I'm glad he loved it!

" Please cook more for me, Eun-ssi! " He chuckled happily and well. I have no choice but to give him what he wants, he deserve this after all, I smiled.