I've Missed You pt. 5

"Y/n, I can't tell you how sexy and beautiful you are. I've missed you so much and... and..." he begins. "And?" you say. "And I love you!" he blurts. That was the first time he had ever said I love you. And this would be the first time you ever said it back. "I love you too Luke." He bends down and kisses you deeply. Then he sits up and slowly enters you. "Oh god, y/n. Yes, I love you. Yes." he says. "Luke, I love you too. Fuck, fuck yes. That, right there. Yes. Yes I'm gonna-" your cut short by his voice saying, "Me too." His eyes screw shut and you ride out your highs together. Then he pulls out and plops down next to you. "I love you y/n. You're beautiful and amazing and I love you okay?" "I love you too Luke." you say, and kiss him on the lips. Suddenly your interrupted by multiple laughs and knocks at the door. "Hey," the guys shout with a slur, they must be drunk, "can you guys stop fucking for a while? We need to lay down and we don't want to be woken up by y/n screaming Luke's name." Calum chuckles and says, "Yeah, also, Luke? You eat y/n out really loud." We both blush and he throws on boxers and a t-shirt and I throw on one of his shirts and walk out. "Well boys, hope you had fun listening to us fuck. It was great sex, can't wait for another round later tonight Luke." you wink, smack Luke's ass and walk away, leaving all the guys except Luke talking about how Luke is gonna get laid again, and how they hope you're loud so they can record it through the wall.

The End