Chapter 20

Ok girls when we get in there we are going to control our selves and try not kill any one ok." Ana said. "Alright imma try and if i loose it imma see if i can go to the rest room or somewhere." Zoey said. "Alright then before we go i bought shades for everyone." Carly said. "Omg thank you carly these will come in handy." Madison said. "Yep they sure will and c'mon before they call us again." Ana said. "Ok we are right behind you." Madison said.

*walks in*

"Girls come in and sit make yourself comfty." Ms.Hayle said. "Ok why did you call us in here for anyways." Asked carly. "Yeah why i want to go really bad right." Zoey said.

"What so important that you need to got home so badly? Oh and we called you girls in the office today because we had set up cameras all over the school and we saw that you was talking about that you have blood bags at you house and you told those 5 boys i dont know their names but im going to call them in." Ms.Hayle said. "Wait dont call them in they dont have anything to with this and you have no proof that we really have them in our house." Zoey said angerly. *zoey's eyes turn red* "Zoey! You got something in your eyes! Here put these on." Madison said. "Yeah dont call them in." Carly said. "Ok but zoey take those shades off they are not permited in the school campus." Ms.Hayle said. "I cant ms.hayle i need to have them on please let me keep on." Zoey said.

"No excuses Zoey give them to me or imma yank them off your face." Ms.hayle. "You just cant yank them off my face that is against the rules you cant put your hands on someone child." Angry zoey answered. "Ohh your right but i dont care about the rules right now im just asking for the shades and give them to me!" Ms.Hayle said.

"I said no and can we please leave before something else happens." Said zoey. "Zoey your fangs!" Ana whispered. "What that ana what did you say." Ms.hayle said. "Ummm....i said zoey you shades." Ana studdered. "Oh that what i thought ana better than that for your punishment for backtalking and whispering. All of you and not just 2 but all 4 of you im gonna go to your house with the gaurds to your house and check if you have any supposedly blood bags that i heard you say." Ms.hayle said. "WHAT!!!!" Ana,Zoey,Mdison,carly said at the same time. "You heard me we are going to your house after school and we expect you to be at your house afterschool if you dont we will go in like that." Ms. Hayle said. "But.. You cant do that...." Zoey said. "Yess we can. Now i have no time for you anymore leave and go to lunch and go to your last class and we will meet you at your house afterschool." Ms.Hayle said. "Ughhhhh.... Ok we will see you then later and prove that there isnt any blood bags at our house." Madison said.

*leaves*

"GIRLS THEY ALMOST ON TO US WHEN WE LEAVE OUR LAST CLASS WE USE OUR VAMPIRE SPEED TO GO HOME AND PUT THE BLOOD BAGS IN A SAFE PLACE." Ana said. "What about the guards they are going to see us." Carly said. "Forget about the guards they wont know who we are." Madison said. "Ok then so where are we going to hide the blood bags at." Asked Zoey. "I really dont know they are going to search all over the house. Wait i know we can hide one of us can run to lads houses and leave it there before they show up." Ana said. "Ana that a great idea lets go find the lads and see if we can." Maidson said. "Yeah cmon lunch is almost over and im still hungry im fighting to hold it back in." Zoey said. "Oh yeah cmon cuz i cant hold it in any more longer." Carly said. "Ok then we tell them and head to our last class." Madison said.

*finds the lads*

"GUYS!" Ana yelled to get their attention. "Hey what up." Niall said. "Well we wanted to see you if give us permission to leave our blood bags at your place? Can we?" Ana said. "Omg what for." Louis said.

"Well see what happen was that that bitch ass lady in the office told us that they are coming to our house because supposedly she said she heard us talking to you lads about blood and she coming with guards to our house and search our house like we are some kinds of criminals and shit and if they find the blood in our house." Madison said harshly. "Oh but wait they are going to our house too then?" Zayn said. "No they arent going to your house i told them not to and zoey almost lost control too she very very hungry so we need to leave we will just go to last class with you and try to hold it in ok so it a yes or no?" Carly said. "Um i guess you can i see you later then." Niall said. "Ok one of us may go to your house and leave it there." Ana said. "Alright then." Harry said. "Alrighty then it settle one of us are going to your house and leave it there and hide it just in case." Said Carly. "alright we will meet you in class see you later." zayn said.