I Can Do This All Day

CHAPTER 4

I had tried to escape all throughout the week. Each time I made it farther, Jungkook caught me once again and pinned me to the ground even longer. But this time, oh baby and I gotten far. I knew his route. If I ran straight, he would catch me. But, this time I ran in a zig-zag pattern to throw him off. I could hear his footsteps behind me mixed with small growls of dissapproval.

I finally made it to the street with no one on it. I heard the sirens of the house behind me, which gave me the endurance to keep running. A smile had fallen on my face, but vanished once I came up to a beach. Shit. If I ran back he would catch me, so that left me only one option -- I had to swim. I sighed as I shrugged off my over sized shirt. As soon as I got it over my head, I was tackled to the ground face first, with my cheek slamming into the sand. A familiar weight sat on my back side and I groaned angrily.

"Get off of me!" I growled as he held both of my hands behind my back.

"How many times are you going to run before you realize you cannot get back home!?" He growled back with just as much anger. His minty breath hit the side of my face.

"A lot. So you better get used to it. I have enough endurance built up to last all day." I shot back, trying to remove my hands from his grip.

"We are going to stay like this until you stop moving! How many escapes is that now?"

"Nineteen, including this one. I am aiming for twenty." I said, while squirming under his uncomfortable grip. It wasn't actually uncomfirtable, it was just that his touch was sending warm tingles throughout my body. I hated the feeling because it happened in every werewolf story. Matter of fact, every romance that has ever existed! The feeling of love didn't appease me the slightest. I kept squirming and trying to roll my hips over, but he was too strong. Plus, he had my arms pinned down. No surprise there.

"You know, you should have thought twice about taking off your shirts," He said while giving me a mischievous grin.

"You wouldn't," I glared at him, knowing what he meant. I immediately stop squirming.

"It's just one quick snap," He said. I could hear the smirk in his voice. Suddenly, his icy cold fingers trailed up from my spine to the middle of my back. Goose bumps littered my skin, and I quickly jerked away.

"Playing hard now? Keep moving, I can still get it." I had developed a plan, so I stopped moving again.

"That's better," He said, proceeding to trail his hand up my back. Unexpectedly, I used all my strength that I had gotten from all training at track and cheerleading, and pushed him right off. He landed on the sand and I darted back into the woods. I sprinted as fast as my legs could take me. Legs, don't fail me now.

Then suddenly, something that felt like wind picked me up, and I found myself hanging from a tree. Actually, I was hanging from my bra.

"What the hell!?" I yelled as I looked around. I looked down and noticed that I was a good twenty feet away from the ground. Loudly, I squealed, and began thrashing around in the air. I screamed for help and I saw Jungkook jog in.

"Yuna?" He called.

"Jungkook!" I screamed back, he looked up and a large grin appeared across his flawless face, exposing his pearly white teeth.