Stop Being So Stupid!

Alright, so it's 11:27 right now, so it's not so bad as last time... anyways, onto the story!

So with that, we all went back to the house, all with blood, sweat, and a few tears on our bodies. "Ok, I definitely learned my lesson on being curious," I said as I sat on the couch. "You gotta be kidding me, you were kidnapped because you were curious?!" Jack shouts at me. "Well you can't blame me! I have ADHD, you know I get curious on stuff like this!"

"Yeah, but at least you were smart about it," Jonah replies, making the guys nod in agreement. "You are grounded for 2 weeks, and as a part of the punishment, you have to wear Zach's favorite onesie on you." I groaned as I said, "But that means I have to cuddle with him, and I don't have the time."

"Well it's too late for more intense training, so this is probably the closest to a punishment since you hate the onesies so much," Daniel comments. "But it's not because I hate the onesies, it's because I hate being babied! Just because I'm the youngest doesn't mean I need to be taken care of 24/7!"

"Yeah we know that," Corbyn says. "But we also know that you get distracted easily, and you can really act like a 10 year old many times. We also know that because of your ADHD, you can't act your own age."

"I can act my own age!" I shouted back, but then the guys gave me a look, making me realize what just happen. "OK... maybe I can act like a 4 year old... but STILL, I can do it!"

"Uh huh, sure..." Zach says, handing me a onesie. "Now put this on, I need someone to cuddle with since it's late, and I feel hyper." I rolled my eyes as I took the onesie and said, "Fine... but I have to do my homework still."

"I mean I can help on your homework if you want QB," Corbyn says. "Really?! That would be awesome Bean, thanks!" So with that, I went to the bathroom, and changed into the onesie, with a happy mind that Corbyn would at least help me with my homework. But then I slowly opened the door, looking around to see no one... at least I hope so... as I slowly got out the bathroom, I was tackled by Zach, who was hugging me. "Zach! Get off of me!"

"But you're such a cute Panda Bear!"

"I swear to god Zach, I need to finish my homework!"

"Then I dare you to wear it all day tomorrow."

"WHAT?!" I shouted, making Zach shush me. "Dude, some people are trying to sleep!" he says, pointing upstairs. I lowered my voice as I said, "You're just thankful about the fact that you have me to cuddle with! And that we can go out-of-uniform tomorrow!"

"Exactly!" Zach says. "C'mon Zach," Corbyn says, coming down the stairs. "Let QB go, she already had enough going on for tonight."

"Fine..." Zach says, letting me go. "Just remember to wear that though Panda Bear! I want people to know that you're mine!"

"Sure..." I said coolly as he goes upstairs. I then turned around to Corbyn as I said, "Finally... now I'll be right back, I need to get my laptop for this."

"Alright, I'll be right here," Corbyn says as I went downstairs. Where is it... aha! Found it! I thought as I looked through my backpack. Finally as I went upstairs, I saw Corbyn looking on his phone with a huge smile on his face. I wanted to mess with him a little, so I said with a smirk, "Who's that? Your girlfriend?" Instantly Corbyn looked up and said, "G-girlfriend? Pfft, nah... we're just friends..." Excitement lit up on my face as I said, "Oh my god, does the famous Bean have a girlfriend?" He shushed me as he says, "Promise me that you won't say anything."

"I won't, but who is she? Is she hot? How old is she? Have you had sex yet?" Corbyn blushed at the last question as he states, "Her name is Christina Marie, yes, I think she is hot, she's 18 years old, and no! Of course we haven't sex yet!"

"In my defense, I just got too excited."

"Yeah, yeah whatever, let's start your homework, alright?"

"Ok... but you know I'll bring this up sooner or later..."

"I know, which is why I came up with the perfect plan."

"Oh boy, why do I have a feeling that I'll hate it." Corbyn smirks as he says, "Because you will. Also I'll answer a question, once you answer one question in Bio." I groaned as I said, "Of course you said that... fine, I'll do it only because I'm curious." I started to do all my Bio homework, asking questions about Corbyn's girlfriend. They actually met before he became an assassin, through the Internet of course, and when they first met, they clicked. Christina was also a make-up guru, having her own YouTube Channel about that. Corbyn also told Christina that he is an assassin, and at first she freaked out, but then she started to understand why. But the thing is, the boys don't know about her, and she actually wants to meet them. Christina has light, brown hair, and pale skin, with brown eyes, having Corbyn in a trace. Seriously, he was talking about Christina as I did my homework, which thankfully I finished... at 3:30 in the morning. But even though, I got to know Corbyn a little more, which I thought was a plus, even though I won't sleep. "I finally finish!" I said, a little sleepy. "That's great QB! But are you ok?"

"Of course I am!" I said as I slowly got up. "I mean it's not like I'm sleepy or anything." But as I said this, I started to walk towards the couch, and lay on it. I heard Corbyn chuckle as I felt a blanket on top of him, and whisper, "Good night QB." He kissed my forehead as I smiled and said, "Good night Bean. Love you."

"Love you too QB," Corbyn says as he went upstairs, and left me to sleep.

Stay partying people!!