2nd story- Karma x oc love story

A book that i recommend with all my heart to the ones who love Karma Akabane from Assassination Classroom (I really recommend this anime too). They're both perfect!

It was written by the amazing herewerock.

From Japanese 甘 (ama) meaning "sweet" combined with 利 (ri) meaning "profit, benefit".Since the day she was born, Victoria Amari was set to live a hard life.She is a naturally gifted genius. Reading since she was three.And already with knowledge surpassing a high school student by the age of 6.Her mother was a bright businesswoman who slightly envied her daughters talents but was more than just proud, and wanted her to exceed even further in life.While her father wanted a boy to follow in his footsteps.And despite how horrible he his, Victoria had willingly studied under his teachings. He had already placed a gun in her hands by the time she was 4, so she had continued to work with him as she got older.Hoping to make him proud. Even if she hated him.A blood spilled path was what she was lead to. Along with an honouring alias.Pain.Pressure.And loneliness.But she actually loves the line of work she had gotten into. Even with being top student with many talents, she enjoys what she's been trained to do. Even if she was inflicted to pain for no reason, from it.One day she met a red flaming haired boy named Karma. And from then, something in her changed. He was like her. Sadistic. Manipulative. Cunning and bright. She made her first real friend.As far as facades go, her's was a simple one. She had rich parents. Outstanding grades. Amazing talents. And a 'perfect' boyfriend.But she was tired of having her parents on her back. So she never did her tests and skipped. Sending her down to E-Class. The END Class. The class you go to when you've hit rock bottom and are sure to never reach the top ever again. When the school and society give up on you and they're left to beg on the streets or become thugs.All in the sake of keeping a reputation and hierarchy in the cruel principles school.She leaned quickly that E-Class wasn't a normal class. It was an assassination class. And her new goal was to kill her mutated teacher.Can she learn to love too?

The book is ongoing.

Victoria:

Karma & Victoria:

Karma & Victoria: