Well I guess this happened again

@smol_pidgeon nominated me

10 things about me... woo
I don't sleep like ever, I think my entire life is run off a battery
I'm pale as shit
I don't go outside often
Avid supernatural fan+like a million others
My entire family minus my dad, well we all somehow agree,(we never do) That Bendict Cumberpatch is hot.(my favorite person he played was Sherlock)
The show Im currently watching is called legends of tommorow(Arthur Darvill is amazing)
I wake up around 4:30 am on weekdays
My house is pretty isolated
I don't play any instruments
I can't sing for shit

Hell no I ain't nominating 28 people let's go with the first 6 on my list
sydadsj
LilyMarie0515
hannahwithheat
TheGeekGamer
user49882206
TheOfficialHolyWater

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson decide to go on a camping trip. After dinner and a bottle of wine, they lay down for the night, and go to sleep.
Some hours later, Holmes awoke and nudged his faithful friend.
"Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see."
Watson replied, "I see millions of stars."
"What does that tell you?"
Watson pondered for a minute. "Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets."
"Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three.
Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful and that we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow."
"What does it tell you, Holmes?" Holmes was silent for a minute, then spoke, "Watson, you idiot. Someone has stolen our tent!"

There. Done. I know horrible. That's a joke.

I don't have any possible works to spoil. I haven't even decided if I want to put them on here.