F.A.I.T.H

Author: JoPRBooks
Genre: Humor/ Romance/ Mystery.
Parts: 167 parts
Status: On going. (Probably to 300)

Summary:

"I was broken. Nothing, no one could fix me. Until you came into my life again. I wish I had gone with you that day instead of him. Because, now I can't imagine how I spent the previous years of my life without you by my side. You are my saviour. You showed me that it's okay to be broken and you showed me that I wasn't alone. You were with me. I love you for that. But I hate that I love you. I was never good with love. I'm scared that one day I'll wake up without you by my side. One day you will realize that you're better off without me and I don't want that day to come. Not now, not ever. I love you too much to let you go. I finally have a place in this world and that is next to you. You once said 'our mistakes compliment each other'. Truer words than these were never said before. We are both broken and incomplete but together, we're whole and we're fixed. We might be too bad for the others, but we are good for each other. They say all good things come to an end, but I'm bad and so are you. Together, we are horrible. But that just means we are inevitable. You are mine and I promise to forever be yours"

••

Review:

This book left me speechless. SPEECHLESS!!! It's my favourite book here and will forever be my favourite. I'm still waiting for the author to update but I think she's in a competition with a guy for who takes longer to update (no joke).

It's about a girl called Rihanna and she's new to that filthy rich school. She's poor and she entered with a scholarship, she meets Lexis the typical bad boy in each book. But let me tell you, this book is the definition of twists. You'll never EVER expect what'll happen. Like you think it's gonna be one of those common bad boy and good girl books but it's nothing like that. It makes you feel like you're one of the characters and you're left out of the things happening. Like you're a reader, you should know a couple of stuff the characters don't. But no. You literally don't get to experience that here. It's so so so (x100000) good. Read it. You won't regret it a bit.

I really can't wait till the author is back and updates.

JUST READ IT!

RATE: 100000/10