Chapter Thirty Six - Now or Never

Zhan Xi was having the time of his life. In front of him stood the decimated remains of sezhuan seasoned pork ribs, empty bowls from rice, bag wrappers from spicy seaweed strips, empty plates from dumplings and steamed buns. Mo Guan Shan had gone all out, he was a good cook.

The table was littered with beer bottles and Jian Yi was sitting on the floor between his legs currently getting his ass kicked by He Tian at a fighting game.

"Fuck Jian Yi dont just button mash, try combinations!" Jian Yi was completely ignoring him and poor He Tian's controllers were taking a pummelling. At one point he put the controller on his knee and battered the fuck out of the buttons. "No! Use the axe, don't use the sword, don't just keep running towards him, guard! Aah!" Zhan Xi threw his hands up in disgust.

"You suck Jian Yi! Now their team is in the lead." Zhan Xi clipped Yi up the side of his head. Sometimes he just forgot about boyfriend mode and morphed back into pissed off best friend mode.

"Sorry Xixi I always get so stressed out playing these games and I just press every button going!" Jian Yi looked over his shoulder at him, he grinned that stunning grin of his and all was forgiven. Zhan Xi cursed silently when he blushed, he was 'hopelessly in love' after all.

"Yes another win for team Tian/Shan, shall we call it a night? As much as I would like to continue kicking your asses it's already half past midnight and we do have school in the morning unfortunately." He Tian yawned and stretched.

They had all consumed a few beers, maybe four each. It was plenty to get them a little drunk, but not so much that they would be a trashed, vomiting mess in the morning. How utterly responsible! Jian Yi wished his mom could see how grown up he was being. They tidied up the food and empty bottles, then Zhan Xi and Yi ran for their beds in an attempt not to get stuck with the washing up. He Tian laughed and just said "Dish washer can do them in the morning." Everyone muttered under their breath and then they all filed in and out of the bathroom to wash up and use the toilet.

He Tian got into bed with a red faced Mo Guan Shan and Jian Yi and Zhan Zheng Xi had two futons on the floor which Jian Yi pushed together. Jian Yi noticed that the other two boys were lying next to each other on the bed, He Tian was on his back, Mo was facing him on his side, his pillow was tucked close to He Tian's. They were obviously perfectly comfortable with each other.

"Good night Tian and Mo." Yi got into his futon with a groan, his ribs were sore.

"Good night Jian Yi and Zhan." Zhan Xi could see in the dark thanks to that bank of windows that dominated He Tian's apartment, and he could see that the occupants of the bed had closed their eyes.

Zhan Xi reached over for Jian Yi's pillow and tugged it as close to his as possible. Jian Yi willingly moved over and snuggled up. Their feet tangled and hands found hands in the darkness, clasping together. Zhan Xi pressed a kiss to Yi's lips, and then again for good luck.

"Xixi good night." Jian Yi whispered tracing Xi's rough cheek with his finger before brushing his soft lips with his.

"Nite, I'm here remember if you wake up, I'm just here." He patted the futon beneath them. Jian Yi knew what Xixi meant and he smiled into the darkness, he closed his eyes and let himself sink into a deep sleep, the warmth from Xixi's body lulled him.

Jian Yi was having a dream. He was standing naked in a pitch black room, it was so dark like an abyss. His arms were tied outwards with rope. Was Xixi going to do something perverted to him? The usual apprehension/excitement filled him, Xi was unexpectedly kinky as he was finding out. Hands were suddenly on him forcing his legs apart, cruel fingers pulled his hair and another pair pinched his nipples until he screamed out.