Shutup Stiles

Lydia's Pov-

The day goes on , and Im so glad to see Kira. We have become really close. Plus I really need to have a girls talk with her , she under stands how I feel about Stiles. We always are either talking about Scott or Stiles, which I dont mind . We both are quite alike and we havent relized it.

Our convo during Lunch:

" So Why dont we hang tonight? " says Kira.

" Sounds good to me. Plus I really am feeling troubled. " I helplessly say. I have never been so weak before, especially over a guy.

" Oh no not again . " Kira Exclaims.

" Yes . " I say sadly.

" Is it over Stiles ? " she whispers

" Maybe." I reply with broken smile.

" Look hun. You need to try and move on. "

" I cant. He has always Liked me, and the minute I realize I like him He moves on. It's just not fair . "

" Boys are complicated, but he definitly hasnt moved on. " When Kira says that my heart feels a little hope but my head chimes in and says no way.

" Yes he has. "

" No he hasn't, the way you described how you offered to stay with Young Derek at the vet and Stiles protested . He Hasn't, Him and Malia barely know each other and the way he looks at you. It's so easy to see, he is still has hope. "

" He use to look at me , Today he was smiling at me and Malia comes up and he directly changed everything. Kira , I think I love him. I always have. " I have never felt this way but as soon as I said it I knew it was true, I do love him.

" Wow, Lydia Martin ? heartbreaker? in love? Well there's only one thing to do " she says with a cheesy smile.

" what ? " I say with excitement.

" Show him what he's missing. Be the nice, gorgeous, smart girl I know you are. If he truly cared for you , He will come running the moment your in danger. Just wait.I promise. "

As soon as Where done talking . Malia and Stiles come over to sit with us.

Next comes Scott who kisses Kira on the cheek and sits beside her, there cute together. Im happy for them.

" So what you guys doing? " says Scott.

"Studying" says Malia.

"You know Lydia is a Genus, I bet she can help you" Says Stiles.

As soon as he said it my first instinct was to Yell hell no. But I reluctantly said-

"Yeah I can probably do that. " I say with a fake smile. Gosh where is the old Lydia I think to myself.

"Its fine. " Says Malia.

Casual Conversation goes on, Kira to Scott and Stiles to Malia, and I'm over here like - Well I have food at least. I'm a fifth wheel and it's absolutely horrible, I feel so alone. I wish Allison was here.

Scott begins talking about How there going to find Kate, and what to do about her. Then Derek pops up in the Convo a couple minutes later my phone rings, I pick it up to see Derek's Name flashing. I get up from the table and walk towards a tree.

" Hello? " I say

" I found Cora "

" Thats good so you dont need me know right ? "

" Well actually.I found her but something is wrong with her. "

" Well Whats wrong with her? "