Patrol

Chat Noir's POV

It was just a normal night,I had finished patrolling  today it may just be my favorite thing since I have more freedom and I won't be under father's control.I saw light still coming from Marinette's room and decided to invite myself in.I jumped on her balcony and knocked a few times to let Mari know I was here.She opened the door and brought two cups of hot chocolate"Chat,haha I   thought you'd be here so I made two hot chocolate just in case."she said and handed one of the hot chocolate to me,"Why thank you Purrincess~" I took her hand and placed a soft kiss on it."tsk tsk"Mari said shaking her head."Hey chat.....h-have you ever been so in love with someone...but just don't know how to tell them how you feel.."I sighed and looked down at my cup"I know how you feel,my feelings for ladybug is the same way,whenever I'm around her I feel like time flies by so quickly...hey princess,who's the guy you like?"I looked at her,her face is as red as a tomato"I-uh I- i-it's A-Adrien Agreste"I jumped up in surprise spilling the hot chocolate "ADRIEN AGRESTE?!!!" I saw Mari's eyes widen"WHAT WHAT IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG!!?" I then heard a knock from down stairs"Is everything alright?" I heard Mrs.Dupain-Cheng said."Uh yeah mom everything is alright!"Marientte yelled back to her mom."Kitty keep it down a bit will you"I scratched the back of my head nodding"Oh haha sorry"my face turned bright pink at the thought of Mari liking someone like me."Uh princess I-I gotta go.."I jumped off her balcony and headed home.I jumped through my window"Plagg claws off"I de-transformed and flopped down on my bead."Kid I'm hungry" Plagg said while rubbing his stomach"Plagg Marinette likes me she actually likes me,OMG OMG OMG MARINETTE LIKES ME!!" I hugged my pillow tightly"Adrien is there something wrong?"I heard my body guard say to me"Uhh nope everything is alright." I sighed"Why am I so happy?" I turned to look at Plagg who was gobbling up the Camembert cheese."Maybe it's cause you finally feel your love for your Princess and knowing that she doesn't only think of you as a friend-.....okay y'know what I'm no love expert so I'll just stop there."Plagg said,"What? what do you mean my love for her,you know I'm loyal to M'lady"I said and closed my eyes."But Ladybug seems to be interested in someone else kid. I say just get to know Mari a little more and maybe you'll like her more than you do with yOuR LaDy" I nodded "Maybe I should."I smiled and went to bed with a smile on my face. (All those times Chat thought Mari only had pictures of him because she was a fan of his father's brand)

Next Day at School.

I saw Marinette walking with Alya and decided to walk up to her"Hey Mari"I smiled."Adrien,HI,HEY! hehe what's up?"She said while waving and smiling awkwardly.I chuckled at her before waving back "Mari would you like to go to the movies with me today?" I asked but soon got interrupted when Nino came and started talking,"So Mari?" I asked while scratching the back of my head looking down on the ground."You're asking me?I mean why me?not that I don't wanna go cause I'm sure lots of people wanna go with you-" "Is that a yes then?"I said while looking at her flustered face."Yes,I would love to go with you"she replied placing her hand on her other and gently rubbing it shyly.She's really cute"I'll pick you up at 6 then"I said and walked to my class.

Mari's POV

"Gurl did you know what just happened?Adrien asked you out!your crush just asked you out!" I was still waving at Adrien until I snapped out of it,"ALYA ADRIEN JUST ASKED ME OUT!! WHAT DO I DOOO" I said while freaking out"Mari calm down,I got you girl"Alya said while dragging me to class before the bell rings.

RANDOM AKUMA SCENE 

Girl gets bullied by Chloe for having bad sense of fashion then Hawkmoth feels the bad energy or emotion thingy"Ah a girl being bullied for not looking nice enough this will make a great akuma,go on my little akuma and evilize her"Said Hawkmoth."Fancy Nancy(I'm laughing so hard) do you want to take revenge on that little brat?"Hwakmoth said,"Yes Hawkmoth" said the random girl "Then go and give me Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous for me and you can take your sweet revenge."

AlrIgHt PeEps ThAtS It FoR tOdAy