Prologue

Lucius Malfoy ran into Narcissa Malfoy's room and stared in awe at not one but two identical baby boys.

"What are we going to name them Narcissa?"

"Draco Lucius for the first born and Damion Severus for the second born."

"Absolutely perfect Narcissa! Just like you! Severus will be pleased with Damion's middle name for sure!"

"Well he is going to be the boys Godfather so it only makes sense. But Lucius who is going to be the Godmother?"

"I was thinking about that and I've come up with two choices. Either your sister Bellatrix or Amelia Zabini. (A/N I don't know if Blaise's Mom's name is ever mentioned so I made up a first name. If anyone knows her actual first name please let me know and I will correct it! Thanks!) What do you think dear?"

"I think Amelia would be perfect. Bellatrix is getting in to deep with the Dark Lord and I'm afraid she will be caught soon and be sent to Azkaban."

"This is true. Amelia it is then. I'll owl her and Severus in the morning. Get some rest now dear."

"Yes dear. I'm quite tired. Goodnight Lucius."

"Goodnight Narcissa."

Lucius turned and smiled down at his two sleeping baby boys. He bent down and kissed them both on the forehead.

"Goodnight Draco and Damion. Sweet dreams!"

Lucius sincerely hoped his son's would be able to grow up in a worry free wizarding world. One without the Dark Lord reigning terror. One where they wouldn't have to become Death Eaters like him and their Aunt Bellatrix. He wanted them to go to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and be in Slytherin House like him and Narcissa were but would be happy with whatever house they got in as long as it wasn't Gryffindor House. Although he had to admit he would prefer them to not be in Hufflepuff House either. Ravenclaw House would suit him just fine though because that would mean they were smart. He knew that in the history of Hogwarts twins were never placed in the same house so he really hoped that one of his sons would be in Slytherin and the other in Ravenclaw. He went downstairs to his study and wrote out the letters to Amelia Zabini and Severus Snape to send out in the morning. After that he made sure the protection spells were in place and went to bed with a smile on his face dreaming of all the wonderful things and spells he would teach his sons as well as how Pureblood's were the best and Mudblood's (Muggle born) were to be sneered at as well as Blood-Traitors (Pureblood's who associated with MudBlood's and Muggles.) Half-Bloods were acceptable depending on who they were. And of course Muggles were to be avoided at all cost.

A/N I know it's short but they will get longer I promise! This is just the first chapter! Please, please vote, comment and follow me! Also check out my other books found on my page! It will make me smile and update quicker! The picture is a representation of Narcissa and Lucius! xoxo mamasheart