ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 1

there she was. at the rooftop of the school. tears dropped down the floor as she stared at it. the rain was very heavy but she didn't cared. she sat on the floor as she sobbed silently.

            the silent sobs no one could hear but yet was also the loudest cries.

             the bell rang as she grabbed her drenched school bag and walked back to her locker.

              as she walked towards it, everyone glared at her. she acted as if she didn't care but she did. she cared even the slightest.

                "ew she is so gross"
               "what a loser"
                "why don't she just die"

                people said as she walked past them. someone pushed her against my locker as she was about to take out some books.

                   "where the heck were you! my homework was with you! are you dumb or what!?" he screamed at her face as he started kicking her harshly.
she was lying on the ground as she hugged myself in pain while trying to defend herself.

                     he pulled her up and whispered against her ear, "this is just the beginning" and smirked afterwards. he then pushed her towards the ground and i landed on the floor. all she could see was his shadow getting further and further away as her sight got blurry.

                       again. tears. she had been trying my best to hold it in but it just won't listen. the tears weren't from the pain. but was from her heart.

                       she's in love with someone whom she knows doesn't feel the same way as she does.

                      people say time heals pain.
but pain leaves a scar is what they never tell you.

                       she love him so much she  forgot about herself. her heart had always been beating for only him till it stopped beating for herself

                  i love him