ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 3

she walked down each and every table to get to the store which was at the end of the cafeteria.

everyone shot glares and her and whispers surrounded her. she looked forward and continued walking, acting as if nothing was happening.

as she reached the end, she got a sandwich and walked back. she walked as fast as she could wanting to get of that place quickly.

as she was walking, someone's leg tripped her causing her to land on her face and her sandwich to drop.

"already told you it was the beginning just now and this is what happens when you can't listen to instructions" he said as he smiled evily.

jungkook. my weakness. although he bullys me, i had never stopped loving him.

i got up and tried to run away avoiding myself from looking at him as my tears were about to escape.

but he pulled my hair and i was pulled nearer to him. my hair hurt but not as much as my heart.

"where do you think you are going kang soo rim? running to where your parents who abandoned you are? you are so useless, i don't get why you should even continue living. no one even cares about you" he said mockingly.

i slapped him across his face without thinking. "don't you dare say that to my parents and they did not abandoned me."

i got up and ran out of the cafeteria. with tears full in my eyes.

"she will regret what she just did." he said sternly while looking at her run out of the cafeteria.