6: \_(:D)_/

The group, consisting of you, about forty prisoners, and six guards, continued walking in silence, and couple of inmates gave you some weird looks after Stretch's bro waves at you.

     What do you do?

     *Nothing, just keep walking

     *Roll your eyes at stretch's bro in annoyance

❤️*Whistle a tune

     *Shoot them dirty looks back

     *Try to strike up a conversation with the snake monster to your right

*Try to strike up a conversation with the phone monster on your left

     You decide to give a small wave to Stretch's bro and then keep walking, whistling a small tune as you do.

What tune is it? Why, it's the leisurely theme song of Geor-

JOHN CENAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

One of the guards tells you to shut up, and you do so. They and a few more of the other prisoners shoot you dirty looks. You keep walking in silence, your head down. -1 reputation.

     After about five minutes of walking the group finally ends up in the lab area. You are all lead into a large auditorium-like room along with a second group. You see maybe around twenty-six heavily armed guards lining the walls, keeping a watchful eye on the crowd. A monster with a pair of scissors for a head dressed in a lab coat starts reading off from a list, informing prisoners where to go. You wonder how they can read the paper with no eyes, let alone speak.

     The scientist gestured for people to go to either the left or the right, and judging by the sighs of relief when they went to the right and looks of panic when they went to the left and met a scientist at the door, the left was bad.

     As you watched, one of the monsters told to go to the left, a rabbit, started freaking out. They started screaming about how they "wouldn't go back", and made a break for the right door. A couple of the guards stepped forwards and grabbed them, dragging them kicking and screaming towards the left door. Everyone just stood there and watched, not moving a muscle.

     "Prisoner W-073418, this is your fourth disturbance this month. As of now, you are being demoted to a Y," a voice said. It was your scientist, Gaster. The rabbit monster's eyes widened, and they started blubbering, begging for forgiveness that turned into pure panic as they were lead away down the left door. The prisoners were so still they could have been cardboard cutouts. The scientist continued to read off names, and no one else gave a single peep.

     "Prisoner X-198702, scientist Dr. Gaster, left door," the rabbit read out. As you moved forwards toward the door, you felt every eye in the room turn to you. You met Gaster at the door and he led you down the hallway. There were no guards to escort you. Perhaps they thought they didn't need them.

You went down the hallway, took a left, and went in through the third door on your right. You recognized it as the first room you were in. Gaster motioned for you to sit on the table in the canter, and you continued to stand there.

"Still refusing to sit, I see." You again found yourself being floated over and forced to lay on it, as straps tightened around your limbs and chest to keep you secured down. The only part of you that you could move freely was your tail.

     "You are very obstinate, you know. One of the most frustrating subjects I've had," he said as he stood by a nearby table, getting things ready.

     "I thought you didn't take test subjects," you said.

     "Only here," he replied, standing over you as he injected something into you with a needle. "So, tell me about yourself. Who were your parents?"

     How do you respond?

     *Tell the truth

     *Tell the truth, snarkily.

     *Be sarcastic

     *Lie

❤️*Say you are the child of Jerry, the phone monster

    Ah, good old papa Jerry.

     Remember, reality is an illusion the universe is a lie buy gold BYE PERSONS!
~Time Shadow