one. ❛ may we meet again ❜

❪ 001 | our return will be epic ❫━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

001 | our return will be epic
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SITTING ON THE SIDE of my bed playing with my switch blade in my solidary cell, was the sour reality of my life.

Just a couple months ago I was running around The Ark with my friends, but now that seems like a world away. Now I'm in a cell all alone, about to be floated in a couple weeks. All for a secret that isn't even relevant.

However The Ark thinks otherwise. They will take this secret to there grave, and take everyone down with it.

The doors of my cell open, and two guards steped in, "Prisoner 432, please, stand up, and face the wall with your right wrist out." I look up to them in confusion, and quickly stand up.

While turning around I say, "What? No, I still have three weeks left." while shaking my head in denial.

"Hold out your right wrist." he says sternly.

While still standing there he takes my wrist and quickly puts on a wristband before draging me out of the cell. That's when I see it. All the delinquents where pulled out of there cells with matching wristbands on.

What was this? Mass murder? I thought to myself.

Walking futher down the hall the guard keeps holding my arm as we walk, "Luna?" a voice calls out.

Causing to freeze when I first hear his voice. In a swift movement I turn around and envolope my dad in a hug, "Dad. What's happening?" I asked before a guard interrupted our short reunion.

"Counselor Kane, we don't have much time. We have to bring her to the dropship." the guard that was holding me says. Making my dad nod, and puts his hands on my shoulders.

"Luna, listen very carefully. Your going to the ground. I want you to be very careful, make alliances, not enemies. That's what is going to keep you save." He says while my eyes almost pop out of there sockets.

"Just remember, I love you, and I'm doing this so that you have a change. Don't forget, you can maybe find her, but survival is the most important. Futher instrustion will be given in the dropship." he tells me.

Nodding he hugs me tightly. While doing so he puts my- well my mothers notebook in my pocket. He knows how much it ment to me, but in solidarity it was taken away.

"Please be save Luna." he wispers in my hair. Causing me to squeeze him tightly in the hug, "I will, dad. Remember I love you, and please don't forget me."