cнapтer 2

I practically ran into the living room, I suppose, and dusted the dust off of my shirt. I stood straight up and smirked at all the guys. "Charlie, Charlie Win-" shoulda known I would get cut off... "Wait let me get this straight, YOU'RE A WINSTON??!!" shouted soda, using all these hand gestures, making him look stupid. ''Yea, and um if you would sit down and hush up, I would introduce myself'' I smirked, crossing my arms. "Oh, my kid-sis is fiery, I like you already'' Dallas joked. All the guys busted out laughing, and I finally gave in. After all the guys straightened up, I began to actually introduce myself. "Hiya, I'm Charlie and I am 14 years old. I used to live with my parents until-'' I paused. I didn't know if I was ready to tell them why I really left. I was just scared of what Dallas would think. I decided to not say anything and save all those emotions for another time. I began to start up again,"I used to live in New York, where old Dal used to live... (getting a few laughs here and there) I started off my torturous journey to Tulsa Oklahoma about ummmm a few days ago? I don't know, I slept on the train. So yea, basically I was wondering if I could live here? Or wherever Dally Lives?" I exclaimed. "Uh you better stay here, Darry is that ok?" Dally almost shouted, man could he be loud sometimes. "Yea, that's fine, we will get her enrolled in school, and she can sleep on the couch" smiled Darry. " Awww comon' Dar let her sleep in me and Pones room, ill sleep on the couch'' giggled Soda. I never got a good look at Soda, he had jet black hair that was all greased back. His muscles were paved along his skin and made a perfect silhouette. His ocean blue eyes stared long for true love. He looked heart broken, but somehow hid it all so well. I snapped back into reality and realized this guy with hair, just like Sodas, was trying to get my attention. I gasped and twirled around, "Sorry" I beamed. "The names Steve" said the guy and stuck out his hand. I began to shake it when Steve decided to dominate and turn it into an arm wrestle! How rude! I had learned how to always win an arm wrestle in math class, and it actually worked! "WOAH STEVE, did you just l-LOSE an arm wrestle, AND TO A GIRL" exclaimed a guy in a mickey mouse tee. "And you areee" I spoke up. "The names Keith- oh shoot kid, I just told you my real name. But please, call me TwoBit'' chuckled K E I T H. I may call him that someday haha. "Nice shirt" I giggled. "Now just because you know you want one, doesn't mean you have to act jealous" grinned TwoBit. I busted out laughing and fell to the floor. I managed to stand up, but my stomach hurt so bad, I had to sit down. A nice looking boy, who looked no older than 16 walked over with a glass of water, "Hey Charlie, I'm Johnny but I thought you would maybe like a glass of water?" "Aw golly I'm being treated like a princess, thanks Johnny, Really" I chuckled. "No problamo'' Johnny praised while walking away. He was cute, had a scar but I decided not to ask him about it. "Hey guys uh sorry its getting late and I have to get to sleep. I have work tomorrow." drawled Darry. "Aw comon' guys the gangs gotta go" exclaimed Two while shoving his hands in his pockets. "How Cool! You are all in the same gang, with Dally and I!" I shouted. Everyone Chuckled while Steve, Two, Johnny, and Dally left. I shifted uncomfterably, and Soda seemed to notice. "Hey Charles, you can sleep in me and Pones room, ill sleep on the couch." bubbled Soda. "Thanks Soda" I smiled. Darry and Soda soon fell into a deep sleep and Pony guided me to his room. Pony's room was nice and neat. He had a ton of cluttered books and I could tell he liked to read. "Oh you read Gone with the wind? That's my favorite book!'' I chuckled, trying to liven up the mood. "Oh yea! I've read it about 13 times! Its a really good book!"  gushed Ponyboy. Man, he sure was a cutie. His hair was dark gold and he had begging green eyes that anyone could fall for. "Well  looks like I got you beat! I've read it 14 times, haha" I grinned. Ponyboy chuckled and threw me some sweat pants and an old t-shirt. "Thanks Ponyboy" I said while shooing him to look away. I quickly changed and climbed into pone's bed, laying the opposite direction on Pony. My eyes soon shut and I could feel the darkness of sleep huddling over me. I was half asleep when I felt Pony's arm drape around me. I turned Around to see him snuggled up with his head in the socket of my neck. I grinned and saw him smile. I didn't mind, I thought it was freakin adorable. Within minutes I finally let sleep win, and feel into a nice and peaceful sleep.