Chapter 2

Hiccup's POV

When we got back to the Edge, hunters came to the island and Viggo was with them. He attacked us and we defended the Edge. "What do you want Viggo?" I asked Viggo as soon as I landed in front of him when he snuck onto the island. "I just want to know what you are looking for because I might have," he said. "Oh, what we are looking for is a surprise for you and Ryker. So I know you guys don't have it," I said. He chuckled and asked "What might that be?" "You'll see after we find them," I said giving them a hint that it was a person we are looking for. He went away and told Ryker.

I went to the clubhouse and saw the riders sitting in the clubhouse. I paced around the room and thought "Where could she have gone? Is she still alive?" I looked back at the map and an island was circled. I picked the map up and looked over it again. I ran to Toothless and I got on him. We flew off and went to the island. We found a cave and saw a girl laying on a stone bed. A golden dragon was laying around her stone bed and thought "Maybe it's her. I need to get her awake but how?"

I saw something on the wall and it said "Only a true loves kiss can wake her up. To find out who they are look for Johann to tell you who he might be." My eyes widened in realization and went to Johann. He didn't believe me and I managed to get him to come with me. His mouth dropped open and rushed by her side. He said "Only you can do it, she has heard your amazing feats of bravery and loves you for making a stand for dragons of all kind that couldn't do it then selves." I went up to her and kissed her on the lips.

She woke up and I stopped kissing her on her lips. She was surprised that I have come to save her from her icy prison and she stood up. Her dragon woke up and purred against her. "We better get going or else," she said. "Or else what?" I asked. "I don't know but what I do know is that we would be dead," she said. I ran and got on Toothless. Johann got on her dragon and we flew off. We got back to the Edge and Viggo was there.

I saw his little sister stop and take a breather. She was probably going to surprise him and landed on the roof of the clubhouse causing a distraction. Viggo walked out to her dragon being on the roof and she snuck up behind him. She jumped on him when he least expect it and hugged him. Viggo said "What the gods? Oh it's just you little sis." He petted her head and she hugged him tighter.

Then Viggo realised that his little sister was alive the whole time and hugged her in pure joy. "Come on, let's go home and see Ryker," Viggo said. She nodded and they went to their home.

Sunshine's POV

While me and My big brother Viggo were heading home, my dragon Golden went crazy and collapsed on the ground. I ran to him and saw nothing wrong with him. I remembered that Golden only does this when a Sumeripper is around and the scent of the dragon filled the air. "Oh Gods, Viggo we have to turn this ship around. NOW!!" I said. "Why?" Viggo asked. A whirlpool opens up and I said "A Sumeripper is why." "Take a different route, we are not able to face this Dragon ourselves," Viggo ordered.

We took a different route home but it took us longer. I was happy that we were safe and when we got back to my brother's home, I saw Ryker there. I hugged him and he hugged me back. Viggo was happier then normal and whenever I was around, he would smile, unless I was hurt then he would be sad. I always stayed around him or Ryker because I felt protected from the hunters and they didn't hunt dragons anymore.