avoiding last night

Offender POV

I wake up to see ashlyn gone, i slip on some boxers and sweat pants, then walk downstairs. Checking each room i conclude shes not here, i go outside and see shes reading on the porch. I walk to her and she gets up and runs.

"Ashlyn wh-WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!", she stops and walks back to the porch where i am. She stops and looks down, "don't do that ever again...", i see water fall from her eyes. As she runs inside, "ashlyn...", i decide to go get my clothes and visit my brother. "ASHLYN COME ON IM GONNA TAKE YOU TO MY BROTHERS!", "no im not going..." "stop being a baby and come on." i pick her up over my shoulder "put me down smexy!" i continue carrying her down the path. "Smexy im wherein a skirt please put me down." i resist the urge to...you know anyway i ignore her and soon we reach the mansion, i set her down and she looks in amazement "wow his house is so big!" "mine is too!" "HA! doubt it!" i pout while walking in to see ben and jeff playing videogames. They gawk at ashlyn. "Woah you found a girl and didn't Fuck her to death?!" "hehehe what are you talking about?" i look at ashlyn to see her starring at me mad. "Actually he's my pet." i quickly cover her mouth."shhhhh no my brother wi-" slender teleports in the room "oh a pet huh?" she pushes my hand off her "yep! isn't that right kitty~" i feel my face become hot as ben and jeff laugh there asses off "HAHA SO YOU GOT A MASTER NOW HUH?" i blush even more. "So your slender eh?" he sits down on the couch. "Yes that's correct miss goldheart." she asks a ton of questions tell he has to leave. "Hmm now how will i punish you now?" "what? what do you mean?" "last night you provoked me. ahh I know your punishment..." she walks twords ben and pushes his controller out of the way and sits on his lap. Ben just raps his arm around her waist and continues. She stares at me while im frowning holding back from beating ben up. She smerks and tilts bens face twords her and is so close to her mouth. I cant hold back my tentacles rap around her and i snatch her away growling at her teleporting her to her bedroom.

Your POV

Smexy slams you agenst the wall you try to kneel down to catch your breath but he picks you back up. "Offender please stop..." he forces his tounge in your mouth. Tears stream down your face. He stops and looks at you. You push him away and sprint to the door swinging it open. You couldn't fight back you would kill him. You ran though the forest to slenders mansion, you burst through the door collapsing in the doorway. Everything was blurry  "EJ come here we need help!" "we'll have to do surgery..." i look at what there looking at there's hols in my stomic and chest. Offender...why...did you do it. "Offender..." then you blackout.

Darkness. That's all there was, you pass through to the fog. Nothing. You go left nothing.right nothing.back nothing. Foreword nothing. You turn around and see a figure you run twords it it was your father. You stand before him "ashlyn... You took it to far they may be suspicious now." "father i cant do it i...i" "what? what's wrong?" "i think i fell in love with him lord zalgo..." "love? Love?! You failed me... Im ashamed to call you my daughter if you love him so much you'll stay here... And don't come back...", you wake up and start crying. When a man with a blue mask and black goo pouring out his eyes walks in. "What's wrong nightmare?" you just nod. You go to get up but instantly fall. "Shit what happened?"
"I dont know you collapsed in the doorway and had these holes in your stomic."

You go to unwrap the bandaging but the masked man stops you "if you take that off you'll bleed out." you push his hands off and unwrap it. Putting your hands over the wounds you whisper some words and they heal. The man just stares in amazement "i have to go do something i'll come back later ok?" he nods and you walk out.

Offenders POV

I walk around the liveing room panicked. "Ok so i-i hurt her pretty bad and she came to your house and passed out how-" we hear the door open and slender go's to check. I sit down on the couch and look at my hands. I look up and see ashlyn standing there i hide my face and get up "slender thank you for occupying him could you..." he nods and teleports home. "Ashlyn i-" im stoped by a pair of lips on mine.