CHAPTER 27- BEST BIRTHDAY EVER

Was he planning to kill me?? If yes then he has succeeded. I once saw him in the room like that just a gist of it and now the whole water park visit was gonna be like it!!!! What the hell is happening to me... but no worries is he is mine!

Jungkook-"*snapped his finger* what happened? Overwhelmed??"
He smirked and I just hit his chest.
And we proceeded onto the rides
The day with him was damn fun. All the rides with him and all the dives I had with him, he is such a baby but after all he is mine! I was on his back the whole time in the wave pool and had nice relaxation on the lazy river. Every time I am with him is a special time. He makes my heart flutter.

He shoved me away in the changing room to change. After some time,  I walked out just to find him ready again

Jungkook-"ya how much time so yo.... damn you look so good"

me-"you don't have to overdo it Mr Jeon, but thanks."

Jungook-"So what do you want to do next?"

me- "I don't know you tell me..."

Jungkook- "Ok so here it is, we can go meet hyungs with their girlfriends or we can watch Netflix with lights of or we can go for a late night movie, or we can go for dinner somewhere out, I have so many options but you choose it's your bday."

I took a long time thinking but then I remembered a thing.

me-"let's go for a late night movie"

he clapped his hands like a baby and nodded. 

we went to the car and drove off. on the way back he told me he had a surprise. He told me to be patient and calmed. I fixed my hair and my clothes neatly and he started to chuckle.

me-"What are you laughing for, pay attention on the road"

Jungkook-"Na, its just that you so cute and small."

he laughed even more and looked away from him, he called me small.

Jungkook-"Awww don't do that, by the way you being small is a good thing for me."

me-"and how Mr Jeon?

Jungkook-"I'll give you a demo and explain later a we have arrived."

the car stopped and he got out, me too soon after him, I looked at the place and realised

me-"Why are we at my place, mom and dad are not even here."

dad-"How can you even think that we will miss our princess' bday?"

i heard his voice from the door. I jumped on him and hugged him so tight. I was so happy.

mom- "ÿa you heavy child, don't choke my husband, he is still to young for death."

I got off and started laughing.

dad-"well she is not heavy, right Jungkook?"

my dad asked him and I just scratched his head blushing like a tomato. I squished his cheeks and went in with him closely following me.

mom-"aren't these two babies cute? aww my girl has grown up."

mom laughed

me-"mom you don't have to do that."

we all shared the time of fun until mom called me to help with setting the dinner. Leaving Jungkook and dad in the living room. I was quite nervous as in what questions will dad ask him and what will he reply. 

me-"mom, do you think that dad will creep Jungkook out?"

I asked jokingly and giggled. 

mom-"honey, don't worry, after all he is a dad, and even he went from that phase once so he knows how to handle situations."