Chapter Two : Princess of the Nether

Y/N = Your name
F/S = Favorite song
F/C = Favorite color
F/F = Favorite Food
F/C = Favorite color
F/A = Favorite animal
F/A/S = Favorite anime show
F/T/V = Favorite TV show
S/C = Skin color
C/N = Channel name
W/N/N = Wierd nickname (Gargar ex.)
H/C = Hair color
H/L = Hair length

"It's been forever Y/N. Where in the world did you run off to?" Sasha asked me, at this point Sasha, Zenix, Gene, and I had all gone to the main room of the Nether Fortress.

"It's a really long story. And you wouldn't understand." I nervously said.

"Ru'uan. Y/N went back to Ru'uan. Phoenix Drop to be more specific." Gene stated blankly.

"Seriously? You gave up everything here to go to Phoenix Drop?" Zenix said in a disgusted tone.

"I didn't really have a choice guys. One day I just woke up on top of a tree and I was found by Garroth and Laurance." I left out the whole Seme part. It's not like they would understand anyway.

"Ah, speaking of Laurance. How is he? Has he gotten the calling yet?" Sasha asked eagerly.

"I don't know what that means, but you can ask him. Gene over here captured him and Dante." I pointed at Gene.

"Dante? As in Gene's brother who betrayed him??" Zenix questioned.

"Betrayed?" I raised an eyebrow at Gene.

"It's a long story." He sighed.

"I got time." I smirked.

Gene told us the story of what happened in his old village and what Dante did to him. It's sad really, I know what Gene did was wrong, but snitching on your own brother? And getting him killed? That's just heartless. Of course I've snitched on my brothers for eating my cupcake or something but I've never gotten them killed!

I told them how Dante was doing now,  I left out all the parts about what happened before I came to this weird dimension.

"Why don't we go pay our friends a little visit?" Sasha wildly smirked.

"Actually, we have to do a little something first." Gene grabbed my hands and pulled me into a large room.

(Put away your rape whistles, it's not what you think.) 

~Time Skip~

My eyes were glowing red as we walked toward the prison cells.

"Hey Laurance~ Hey Dante~" I smirked at the thought of Gene and Zenix beating the shit out of them for what they have done.

"Y/N!" They both said, they ran up to the bars.

"Woah. So eager to see me." I backed away and chuckled.

I whispered for the guards to take them out of their cells.

"Hmm. Gene, why don't you have the honors of Dante, and Sasha can have the honors of Laurance." I smiled at the Shadow Knights.

This is going to be fun.

~Author's Note~

Sorry for the short chapter! It took a while to write because of my other books in trying to do. Heh. Anyways, the next chapter is coming out today also. See ya then