Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Chris

It was just me and Treasure since they left.

"You have to drive me home. I'm tryna wash this chlorine off me." Treasure said.

"Sure thing. Under one condition."

"Ugh. What do you want."

"Another kiss."

"Lyfe, you caught me off guard. If you've forgot, I'm taken."

"Why you keep calling me that name, you know my real name don't use that against me!"

She knows she's making me mad by calling me that.

"Whatever. Are you going to take me home?"

"Whatever." The whole ride to her house was awkward and tension-filled.

"Treasure."

"Chris."

"Sorry for upsetting you but ole boy must not be doing his job if he's not the one driving you home."

Treasure

What Chris said stuck with me because it was true. Fredo never told me what he had to do and why he wasn't there with me.

So I decided to go to his house and surprise him. Like the good girlfriend I am I packed some of the pasta I cooked the previous night. Incase he hasn't eaten.

The drive there I texted him multiple times to see if he's okay. I'm getting worried. Could the green hand have gotten him?

No. They're all gone. Right.

I used the spare key and invited myself in and creeped upstairs.

"SURPR-"

I stopped my sentence.

You can guess what he was doing.

I got out my gun and cocked it at him and the hoe.

"You have 2 minutes to explain why."

The amount of hurt I felt was probably a lot but I couldn't feel it. I was num.

"Baby it's not what it looks like, I'm doing this for us listen-"

"1 minute."

The girl was crying and the sound of her ass was annoying so I shot her in her hip.

"AHH" she screamed.

"Did you know he had a girlfriend?" I asked the hoe.

She didn't answer.

"DID YOU!?"

"Y-yes" she answered.

I laughed at the girl. You know, I'm not even gonna kill her because an innocent person like her doesn't deserve to have their life ended just because their a hoe.

I put my gun back in my pants and looked at Fredo. Without even shedding a tear I punched him right in his nose.

"You wanna cheat on the person who gives you your paycheck? The person who gave you a job when you didn't have shit to rely on?" I asked calmly.

"Well I got another job." He mumbled while trying to stop the blood flow from his nose.

"I got another job." He said louder this time.

"She promised to give me a job in exchange for sex. It doesn't pay as much as the gang pays me but it won't be in danger like you constantly put me in. I'm tired of being afraid." He said.

"You are a pussy." I laughed thinking back on all the times Chris would call him that.

"Well, enjoy your small paycheck and flat ass having hoe. Have a nice life." I threw the pasta I made in his face.

"Keep the bowl."

Dante

"Nigga did I just hear what I just heard?"

"I wanna get back together." I repeated.

"No." She said plain and simple. Why does she have to be so complicated?

"Domonique." I said calling her by her full name.

She didn't answer.

"Ni."

No answer.

"Can you just drive me home?" She finally said after 5 awkward minutes.

"Not until you say something to me."

"Fine then." She opened the car door and walked out.

I didn't think she was serious about walking herself home but her ass really was still walking. Stubborn.

"Ni get in the car." I said driving next to her.

"Nah I'm good." She said crossing the street.

When she crossed the street I saw someone in an all black BMW honk at her.

She walked up to the car and got in. Ni isn't dumb enough to get into a car with some stranger so it must be someone she knows.

It can't be Chris because that's not his car, can't be Treasure.

I drove next to the car and I bet Ni noticed it too.

At a stop light I peeked my head out the window to get a look at who was driving and it was that nigga she was all up on at the party.

Nique

This nigga really expects me to take him back after the shit he said to me? I mean I know I have wrongs too but he all the way wrong.

I'm not tryna hold it against him. He can always move on. All I know is if he wants me back he's gonna have to do more than say "I wanna get back together."

So I'm currently home after driving with Tay. He's actually a nice guy he didn't try anything. But I know not to trust him off the bat.

I didn't have him drop me at my house, he dropped me two blocks away.

Lord knows I want Dante back, and trust me we will be getting back together.

But I want him to show that he wants us. I'm not gonna run back into his arms like he expects.

He has to chase me.

Just a little update because I'm not motivated to write as much.
I got no feedback for the last chapter so vote, comment, share.
Give me feedback, try to get me motivated :/.