~20~

Your P.O.V.

After Tae and I had... some little sex, he quickly cleaned up because he had to rush somewhere.

"S-Sorry, I have to go..." He'd purr out your name, zipping his pants back up.

"It's... fine." I'd say, sinking into a little bit of disappointment.

I loved the attention Tae was giving me, and I couldn't get enough of it. I didn't just want him to stop.

I was already aroused enough, just stopping makes me... disappointed.

Collecting my things, he'd slip out of the pantry, leaving me in the darkness to rot.

I'd walk out into the bright light, sighing.

I'd walk up into my room to finish some things.

A/N: Smut now.

Throwing my things onto the bed and laying down naked, I'd think about Tae's long, luscious fingers inside me.

I started slowly initially laying on my back. I moaned rubbing my clit up and down, calling out Tae's name.

"Yes, Tae... Eat me just like that." I screamed out, inserting two fingers into my pussy, making me jolt with pleasure.

"Oh, Gosh... You're so good at eating my pussy! Fucking eat my pussy until it turns red!" I moaned.

"I loved the way you teased my clit with your wet tongue... Make it so I can't walk tomorrow..." I got louder.

"I need your cock so bad... I need it inside me. I need you to stretch my pussy out so much." I begged as if Tae was actually right there.

"You're so big... You're so swollen... You're stretching my tight cunt. I'm a slut for you..." I shrieked as I imagined Tae going inside me.

"Fuck my dirty little cunt... Fuck my tight cunt, I need it. I've been bad." I cried out, moving my hip in slow movements and fastening my fingers.

Suddenly I let out a loud shriek as my whole body shuddered with intense orgasms.

I continued to scream and I lifted my hips and started humping my right hand that was still pressing against my pubic mound. This went on for a while before I settled down and relaxed on the bed.

A/N: End of smut.

Tae's P.O.V.

"Jimin?" I watched Jimin slump down in his chair.

He looked as if he hadn't had sleeping for days. He looked like he was starving himself. His hair was messed up, he had no makeup on, his clothes were dirty, and he just looked like a mess.

"What happened?" I put a hand on his shoulder, but he gave me a glare and swatted it away.

"Why would you want to know?" He hissed, looking over at me with his piercing eyes.

"Because I'm your friend? Because I care? Jimin, seriously, what the fuck has happened to you? You haven't been at practice this past week!" I shouted, tears streaming down my cheeks.

I was really worried for Jimin. I was afraid he was slowly killing himself and didn't know.

I didn't want my friend to leave the world.

I wasn't ready for that.

Park Jimin has been there for me through thick and thin, he can't just disappear out of nowhere whenever he wants to.

"Jimin. Park fucking Jimin. Listen to me. Are you really okay?" I connected my teary eyes with his dull eyes.

"NO! I'M NOT OKAY, ALRIGHT?! DO YOU KNOW WHY? YOU SHOULD KNOW WHY! BECAUSE YOU FUCKING SLEPT WITH HER!" He snapped, getting up from his chair and throwing it across the room.

His eyes had become furious in a second, and I jumped back as the chair made a big sound, the sound rippling through-out his house.

"WHO?! WHO DID I FUCKING SLEEP WITH?"

"HER!" The name rolled off his tongue like poison and I gasped.

He found out...?

"NO, I DIDN'T! WHEN DID YOU HEAR THAT?!" My voice became soft.

"SHE TOLD ME ON THE NIGHT OF PARTY! I WAS FALLING IN LOVE WITH HER, BUT NO! YOU JUST HAD TO SWOOP IN AND TAKE HER LIKE SOME HAWK! YOU'RE ALWAYS DOING THIS, KIM TAEHYUNG!" Jimin wailed.

"WHENEVER I GET A NEW GIRL OR I HAVE A NEW CRUSH, YOU ALWAYS FUCKING TAKE HER! EVERY SINGLE GIRL, YOU TAKE FROM ME! ME! WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME?! I WAS SURE THIS TIME SHE LOVED ME BACK, BUT NO! YOU DECIDED TO CHARM HER AND TAKE HER HEART LIKE I DIDN'T EVEN MATTER!" He angrily laced his words with poison.

"DO YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT ME?! DO YOU?! YOU'VE SLEPT WITH EVERY GIRLFRIEND OR GIRL CRUSH I'VE HAD! I EVEN TELL YOU THESE CRUSHES! DO YOU DO THIS SO I CAN SUFFER? DO YOU LIKE SEEING ME SUFFER? IF YOU DO, THEN WHY DON'T YOU JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE?!" He spat out.

"IF YOU ENJOY SEEING ME SUFFER ABOUT LOVE, WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO ON AND FUCK SOME STRIPPERS?! I JUST WANT LOVE, TAEHYUNG. YOU'VE ALWAYS HAD LOVE! YOU KNOW I HAVE INSECURITIES! YET YOU DECIDE TO MAKE IT WORSE! I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND!" He shrieked.

"ARE YOU REALLY MY FRIEND? FRIENDS DON'T DO THIS! GOD FUCKING DAMMIT TAEHYUNG, GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE NOW! I DON'T WANT YOU HERE ANYMORE! YOU'RE OUT OF MY LIFE FROM NOW ON!" Jimin screamed, throwing my bag at my head and slamming the door open.

I was... shocked. I could see the true pain in his eyes. His eyes were strained, and his voice cracked. He was really... pissed at me. I never knew he hated me doing that. I just did that because... well, the girls said Jimin wasn't... good enough for them, so they decided to come towards me. I couldn't resist... because... I was... me. But, I would never do it in front of Jimin. How did he find out? How? I felt pangs of guilt as I saw him start to cry as he held the door open for me to leave.

"Why was I so stupid back then? Why did you do it Kim Taehyung? You should've realized that you were hurting the person that's been with you through thick and thin. He's been by your side since Kindergarten and you... decide to repay him back like this? By sleeping with the girls he loved? That's not what real friends are for." I replayed in my mind, biting my lip so I couldn't cry.

I looked at Jimin one more time before realizing... I was never gonna see him again.

"WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING WAITING FOR?! TOMORROW? LEAVE!" He cried out, pointing at the door, the tears flooding down his cheeks and splashing onto the ground.

My eyes got teary and I slowly walked out of the house, hearing the door slam loudly behind me as I stepped into the outside world.

"P-Park Jimin... I-I'm sorry..." I whispered into the front door before walking off.

A/N: I'm so, so, sorry I haven't updated in the past week. I've been busy. I promise I'll be back on schedule soon! I don't know the next time I'll update. Maybe tomorrow. I made this chapter extra long to make up for the week I've been gone. Goodbye.